Hair & Makeup by Karissa Lorinne

Rancho Santa Margarita, California · View map · Visit website

About Hair & Makeup by Karissa Lorinne

Hair & Makeup by Karissa Lorinne offers hair and makeup services for the Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego and Inland Empire areas. Karissa is a trained makeup artist who specializes in bridal makeup and hair styling. She is passionate about helping brides feel and look their best on one of the happiest days of their lives. She is excited to be a part of your wedding journey and help create beautiful memories for you to cherish forever.

Experience

Karissa graduated from the Empire Academy of Makeup in 2010 and started working with professional photographers, makeup artists and stylist on photo shoots. In 2015, she began focusing on bridal makeup. Today she continues to work in print, film, weddings, special occasions and special effects makeup.

Hair & Makeup by Karissa Lorinne provides various beauty, hair and makeup services for brides and their bridal parties. She offers hair and makeup trials, which allows clients to figure out the perfect look before their big day. Karissa provides the following services:

• On-site hair/makeup

J
Featured
Jen

Married on 05/12/2017

Karissa did an amazing job on my wedding make up! She did an awesome job at the preview, making sure to listen to exactly what I wanted while giving me pro tips on what would look best. My make up on ... Read more the wedding day lasted throughout. Highly recommend!!

K
Krystal

Married on 05/25/2019

She’s an amazing artist, very professional. She did my makeup for Halloween and it was the best Halloween I have ever had. I had a lot of compliments and recommended Karissa. Out of all the people I ... Read more know that does Hair and makeup, I always recommend Karissa, she’s impeccable.

M
Milissa

Married on 04/17/2019

AMAZING experience!

Karissa did my makeup for my engagement photos and I’ve never felt more beautiful! Not only was she a joy to work with but she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed (which was super important since ... Read more I was a little nervous about the photoshoot!). Every single person who has seen our engagement photos has commented on how beautiful my makeup was. She definitely captured the look I was going for, listens to my vision, and I was beyond happy with the result. I will 100% be working with Karissa in all of my future big life events and I’d highly recommend that anyone wanting their makeup done for an important occasion book with her! I now have the most beautiful engagement photos that I will cherish for the rest of my life! If you are looking for someone who is professional, kind, supportive, and who will make you feel comfortable, book with Karissa. You will be so happy that you did!