Hairapy Salon

Hyannis, MA · View map

About Hairapy Salon

On site hair and makeup services for your wedding day!

9 Reviews for Hairapy Salon

9 Hairapy Salon Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 10/19/2013

I got married at the Chatham Bars Inn this past October. Layla did our hair and makeup for myself, sisters,and my mom. She was great to work with. We all looked great and our hair and makeup was ... Read more flawless . I highly reccomend her for your wedding day! Rachel

User3876361

2+ years ago

Layla did an amazing job for me and my sisters on my wedding day! We were so pleased with our hair and makeup. Read more Layla did an amazing job for me and my sisters on my wedding day! We were so pleased with our hair and makeup.

D
Darcy

Married on 09/08/2013

I felt so, so fortunate I found Layla of Hairapy for my wedding day hair and makeup. She is so talented and such a fun person to work with. From the moment I contacted her, she was prompt to respond ... Read more and when I met her for my hair trial, she put me right at ease. I had no idea what I envisioned for my hair, but I was in good hands with Layla. She created a beautiful updo that was elegant and special but did not compete with the overall simplicity of my look. I opted for the airbrush makeup and was glad I did. The effect was unreal, and again, Layla created a look for me that was just right for me. Having the hair and makeup trial beforehand was so worth it because we got to play around a bit with hair and makeup to get it just right for the big day, and it was fun!) On the day of the wedding, Layla was at our bridal suite and all set up before we even arrived. On the spot, she created lovely hairstyles for my mom and bridesmaid and also gave my mom, a makeup minimalist, a pretty look that had her camera ready and confident all day. As for me, I don't think I can properly express how very pleased I am with Layla. My hair and makeup were perfect all day, and we had a wonderful, windy beach ceremony. Every time I look at pIctures from the day I am reminded of what a great job Layla did. And I'm sure this is true for all brides, but I could not believe how many strangers stopped me to tell me I looked "stunning" that day; I can credit that to two people- my husband for making me so happy and Layla for her stellar work!