Hairbylynda

West Chester, PA · View map · Visit website

About Hairbylynda

Hairbylynda is an on-site bridal hair and makeup company based in West Chester, Pennsylvania. Owner Lynda is an experienced cosmetologist who works with an experienced team of stylists to create beautiful wedding day looks for you and your bridal party. She is certified in airbrush art, works as a Hairdreams extension artist, and offers spray tanning for your big day.

Hairbylynda meets with you first during a consultation and then can run through your beauty vision with hair and makeup trials ahead of the big day. On your wedding day, Lynda and her stylists can travel to you for convenience and will ensure you are ready on time. They can create romantic updos and styling, do a classic blowout, and add length and body with extensions. She can also cut your hair if needed. Makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, and adding fake eyelashes.

4 Reviews for Hairbylynda

4 Hairbylynda Reviews

H
Hailie Zampino

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing! One of the best beauty experiences I’ve had!

Lynda and her team of experienced hair stylists and makeup artists were outstanding! Not only did everyone look great, but we were all ready in time and never felt rushed. My bridesmaids and I ... Read more provided pictures of hair and makeup from pintrist as inpsiration and the team was able to give us exactly what we wanted. I now go to Lynda for all my hair coloring, cutting and styling. I would reccommend Lynda and her team to everyone!

J
Jill Z

Married on 09/14/2018

Wedding stylist

Lynda is so amazing! She is so professional and makes you feel at ease. She is always up to date on all the newest trends and styles. Any style or look you request she can do. I have been in many ... Read more weddings that lynda has done my hair and makeup. She always makes me feel so beautiful. I have referred Lynda to so many of my friends and family. She is such a genuine woman who loves what she does and wants you to like your finished product too! She is one of the hardest workers I ever met! If you are looking for your hair and makeup for your next event or went an easy gojng wedding Hair by Lynda is the place for you!

E
Elise Carsello

Married on 06/09/2018

Expert in all types of hair extensions ! Amazing talent, highly educated and professional!

My hair has never been in better hands! Love everything she does , color , cuts , blowouts! Hair extensions are the Best, she can do just about any method , and continues to educate herself in all ... Read more upcoming trends!!