Hairs 2 the Bride

Arlington Heights, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Hairs 2 the Bride

Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC, in Arlington Heights, Illinois, will bring the salon to you on your wedding day. They create beautiful hair and makeup styling, offer facials, and do manicures and pedicures for a complete experience. With multiple licensed stylists available, Hairs 2 the Bride will work with groups of up to 32 people.

Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC, is committed to providing exceptional customer service to their brides and bridal parties. Their high-quality services are offered at reasonable rates, and group discounts are available. The team of professional stylists are talented and create a comfortable environment on the day of the wedding. Brides can set up a consultation to review their wedding beauty look, whether they want a classic updo or styling, a romantic blowout, or to add length with hair extensions. Other hair services include hair coloring, haircuts, hair relaxers, keratin treatments, and perms. Brides can go full glam with contour makeup services and fake eyelashes or a more natural look using airbrush makeup.

211 Reviews for Hairs 2 the Bride

211 Hairs 2 the Bride Reviews

Kathryn
Featured
Kathryn

Married on 10/22/2017

Hairs 2 the Bride was absolutely fantastic! I was an out of state bride and relied heavily on WeddingWire and web review to find and hire vendors. They were very prompt in getting me information, ... Read more provide great package offerings for fair prices and my Bridal party loved working with them. Michelle and her assistant traveled to us (starting fairly early in the morning --- bless them) and were super friendly and professional. My mother in law was especially nervous to have her hair and makeup done professionally and she loved it! She also noted how comfortable these ladies made her feel during the process. Honestly they made the morning of my wedding so much fun! I purchased the Bride+7 package (one extra) and it was beyond worth every penny. Our makeup wasn't over done and it turned out beautifully in pictures. The traditional makeup and lashes we wore stayed on beautifully the whole night and everyone's hair stayed perfect through hours of dancing. All my girls had different hairstyles and skin tones, and these ladies made each one look and feel gorgeous and at ease. I even changed my hairstyle (from the one practiced at my trial) the morning of the wedding, and no problem, Michelle improvised on the fly like the pro that she is. I truly felt like a million bucks, and so did my bestsies, mom and mother in law. I am so glad I decided to have hair and makeup done professionally by these ladies!

Laura
Laura

Married on 06/01/2019

Seriously brides go book Michelle ASAP!!!

Michelle was such a flexible and FANTASTIC part of our wedding day! She made myself and my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning, and kept totally to schedule. When my face decided to break out ... Read more months before the wedding, she patiently worked with me to find the best products for my face that made me feel confident and beautiful! She took my Pinterest dreams and made them a reality! Can’t wait to publish the final photography pictures!!

C
Cayley

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Team

They were great, very responsive and do everything to try to keep the bride at ease. All my questions were responded to immediately and thoroughly. Not to mention they were amazing at the job, the ... Read more make up was perfect. I am a person who doesn't wear any make up so I wanted make up that looked amazing but felt like nothing which is exactly what she did and she would listen to any input I had for tweaking anything. The hair was also amazing, my hair is so heavy nothing holds but it was done so great it looked good all night with no issues adding in a hair piece last minute! Would highly recommend if you are looking for an amazing caring team that will keep you stress free!