Halena Couture

San Jose, California · View map

About Halena Couture

Halena Couture is a bridal alteration and design studio located in San Jose, California. They specialize in wedding dress alterations, as well as custom gown designs. Their experienced staff prides themselves on their attention to detail, quality construction, one-of-a-kind designs and exquisite fabric. Halena Couture can't wait to turn your vision into a reality.

Highly detailed couture alterations is what this bridal salon is known for. If you can't find your dream dress, they’re also happy to create your custom gown at a variety of price points. They use fine Italian and French lace to craft beautiful dresses right in their studio. Most of their designs take fa minimum of eight weeks to create, although expedited service is available. In addition to creating bridal gowns, Halena Couture is also creates bridesmaid dresses, veils, bridal belts and formal gowns. Additional services include:

• Appointment required

5 Halena Couture Reviews

A
Audrey

Married on 10/20/2018

Halena and Kyle did an amazing work on my dress. Moreover, they were very nice and professional. They answered all my questions and reassured me when I was nervous. I highly recommend this place. Also ... Read more place. Also good to know, Halena creates also her own wedding dresses and veils.

J
Jacquelyn

Married on 08/11/2018

In a word: WOW! My experience with Halena was amazing and I would highly recommend her! I emailed for an appointment and received a response right away from Kyle. They scheduled my appointment for ... Read more for the next day. The feel of the storefront is clean, new, and luxurious. Kyle ushered me in and showed me samples of Halena's work, her (very clean and organized) workspace, and then showed me to the (big!) fitting room. Once in my dress, I explained to Halena what I wanted altered and she asked me thoughtful questions. She also made helpful suggestions. She wrote up a quote, presented different options to me, and let me pick what I wanted done. I knew when I left the dress there that it was in good hands. Kyle emailed the next day with a picture showing a small rip in the tulle. He does a thorough inspection of the garment before Halena works on it. I really appreciated knowing about it and Halena did fix the rip for me. A week later, I returned for my second fitting. The transformation of my dress was amazing. It was like the dress was finally "mine." Halena did exactly what she said she was going to do. Also, the prices were very humble!! Halena charged me about 1/2 of what La Caprice quoted for the exact same alterations. Halena is a real gem and I would trust her with my wedding dress again. Halena and Kyle, thank you so much for playing such a positive role in my wedding experience. I feel so beautiful in my dress!!

C
Consuelo

Married on 07/07/2018

I was looking for a good bridal alteration place, and came across Halena’s spot. I emailed pictures of my dress to get a quote. I received a response right away, and made an appointment later that ... Read more week. When I arrived, Kyle was expecting me already, and set me up in the dressing room. The dressing room is nice,clean, and very spacious. When I met Halena, I told her what I would like, and then she also made some suggestions, which I loved. The alterations were done in a few days, and when I tried on my dress, I felt like it was a brand new dress. She shortened the dress, added about 22 bustles, and rearranged some of the lace on the dress to fit what I had envisioned. The dress fit like a glove, and had all of the alterations I had requested. Halena is such a pleasure to work with. She is lovely, and knows exactly what she is doing. Her price was half of what I was quoted everywhere else. I highly recommend Halena, and I will definitely be back with other dresses. I shall add some before and after pictures after my wedding.