Haley Elizabeth Designs

East Greenwich, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Haley Elizabeth Designs

A wedding hair and makeup service located in East Greenwich, Rhode Island, Haley Elizabeth Designs specializes in hair services, eyelash extensions, and bridal services. For over three years, cosmetologist Haley has been helping brides look beautiful and feel comfortable on their wedding day. At Haley Elizabeth Designs, the team will work with brides and bridesmaids to enhance their natural beauty.

Through consultations and hair and makeup trials, brides will be able to discuss their wedding-day style and preferences with multiple licensed stylists. Hair stylists have experience in blowouts, coloring, extensions, haircuts, Keratin treatment, textured styling, and formal updos. Makeup artists have previously worked with airbrush and contour makeup, as well as eye makeup that includes eyebrow and eyelash tinting and fake eyelash application. Both hair and makeup services can be completed either at the salon or on-site at your preferred location.

11 Reviews for Haley Elizabeth Designs

11 Haley Elizabeth Designs Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 06/01/2018

If you are looking at Haley and wondering if you should hire her- YOU SHOULD! I booked Haley for my wedding and my bridesmaids were so happy with her services, they wanted to book her for their ... Read more upcoming wedding. She is incredibly professional and amazing at what she does, but she is also the MOST reasonable vendor I have seen in the area. I am so lucky that I found her and wish I had another event I could hire her for!!!!

Kaylee
Kaylee Lackey

Married on 07/01/2019

Hair/make up

Hailey did an outstanding job with my wedding hair and make up! She was so patience answering my 7000 questions I had, and even when I changed my hair do at the last minute! My make up and hair came ... Read more out absolutely perfect as well as my bridal party! I highly recommend Hailey!

S
Susanna Kurnick

Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic!

Haley and her girls did a phenomenal job. They came to the house we were staying in and everybody LOVED their work. They are incredibly talented, friendly, and reasonably priced. Read more Haley and her girls did a phenomenal job. They came to the house we were staying in and everybody LOVED their work. they are incredibly talented, friendly, and reasonably priced.