Half a Rice Studios

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Half a Rice Studios

Half a Rice Studios is a wedding photographer located in Houston, Texas, that serves the surrounding region, as well as Katy and Conroe. They would love to work with couples to help capture and memorialize such a special event.

Half a Rice Studios shoots contemporary, natural, photojournalism, and traditional photo styles that will surely encapsulate every beautiful moment of your wedding. They offer additional hours to ensure couples have all the time they would like and will also go to multiple locations to ensure your wedding in its entirety is commemorated. Couples may receive proofs before choosing their final photos, which will be available in a variety of formats, including via albums, digital files, matted/regular prints, on canvas, Thank You cards, and Save the Dates. Half a Rice Studios offers the following photography services:

• Additional hours

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 07/06/2018

I found Jill off of Thumbtack website: put in my info of what service I needed and price I was hoping to spend. Jill reached out to me and I am so happy she did! She was amazing in regards to what her ... Read more services were and was very flexible with the time I was looking for. She suggested areas to go and had an amazing knowledge of poses we should do. We were a little nervous before the shoot because it was our first time with engagement photos, but Jill made us feel so comfortable. She made this day all about us! We also had our dog with us and Jill worked amazing with us and our dog! I am so happy she did our photos. We had a super quick turn around time of getting the photos. She sent them in a google doc I could share, high resolution and social media quality which I really appreciated!

L
Lisa

Married on 04/28/2018

Jill will be my forever photographer now! Her pictures are amazing, customer service is second to none. Looking forward to my next session. We used her originally for my engagement pictures and then ... Read more for our wedding. Use her!

N
Nikki

Married on 03/24/2018

Jill is super personable and professional. She helped capture such cute moments with me and my fiancé! She has attention to detail and won’t rush you at all! Love her! Can’t wait to see what memories ... Read more she captures on our wedding day!