Hallak Cleaners - Gown Preservation Specialists

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Hallak Cleaners - Gown Preservation Specialists

For over fifty years, Hallak Cleaners has been a trusted name among generations of wedded couples, designers and boutiques.

Specialized Wedding Services Include:

• Cleaning
  • Alterations and Tailoring
  • Finishing (Pressing/Steaming)
  • Vintage Restoration
  • Post Wedding Preservation* (Storage also available)

*All of Hallak Cleaners' preservations come with a lifetime guarantee backed by both Hallak Cleaners and the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists.

Complimentary pick-up and delivery in Bergen County, Manhattan, Westchester, Greenwich and the Short Hills neighborhood. Out-of-the-area couples are welcome too! Hallak's talented team has worked with many out-of-state (and country!) couples with their wedding wear care.

Please feel free to stop by either of our store locations: Manhattan and Bergen County.

Questions? Ask away! We are here to help!

133 Reviews for Hallak Cleaners - Gown Preservation Specialists

133 Hallak Cleaners - Gown Preservation Specialists Reviews

Y
Featured
Yuki

Married on 11/16/2018

Outstanding

I am so glad I came across Hallak when I needed my wedding gown pressed. I looked online, several places came up near me (upper east side), and called a few but Hallak was the most reasonable in terms ... Read more of price. The girl who handles bridal everything answered all of my questions, and was very helpful. Pressing my enormous gown took less than 3 days, as she explained, and delivery was prompt. The dress was expertly pressed and as promised, in a huge garment bag- all included in the price. Other places told me it was an extra few hundred to buy the garment bag.... I'm SO glad I went with Hallak, and will recommend it to anyone looking for their services. Expert work, prompt, quick, and reasonable price- they have it all.

M
Margaret P Fox

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Professional and successful at restoration!

Hallak Cleaners restored a 70 year old Belgian lace wedding veil to look brand new. They were fabulous! Read more Hallak Cleaners restored a 70 year old Belgian lace wedding veil to look brand new. They were fabulous!

C
Courtney Evans

Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!

I had a great experience at Hallak Cleaners! I had three dress fittings there and was very pleased with the results of my wedding dress. The staff was friendly, professional, and dedicated to making ... Read more sure I looked great in my dress. Thank you!!