Hallbrook Country Club

5 Hallbrook Country Club Reviews

L
Liz

Married on 03/10/2018

Hallbrook was our first choice from the start and they did not disappoint! Emilee is so wonderful and easy to work with! She made coordinating our vendors and organizing our cocktail hour and ... Read more reception SO simple and stress free. Hallbrook went above and beyond from the food, to the drinks, to the decorations. It was absolutely a perfect day!

K
Kate

Married on 03/11/2016

We held our daughter's wedding reception at Hallbrook Country Club last month. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Emilee Juhn Petersen and her staff were. Not only is the venue beautiful but the ... Read more event was seamless and the service and food incredible. I cannot even count how many times in the past month guests from the wedding have raved to me about the food. I have heard so many times it was the best meal they had ever been served at a wedding. It took very little to decorate the already beautiful room. The day exceeded every expectation in every way.....and the photos that Phil and Briana Gray ( www.thegraysphotos.com ) took on the grounds were spectacular. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

A
Abby

Married on 06/20/2015

My now husband attended a wedding at Hallbrook with over 300 guests, and the reception went so smoothly and the food was INCREDIBLE. We knew then we had to book our reception there. We met Leslie, who ... Read more was personable and made me feel so comfortable. She was then promoted, about 9 months before our date, and Emilee replaced her. This made me a little nervous, since I didn't know Emilee as well as Leslie, but she surpassed all expectations. She was also incredibly personable but professional, kept things running perfectly and handled everything with poise. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect reception!!! Hallbrook is a beautiful venue that has a fantastic coordinator and delicious food. 100% recommend as a venue, although you may be required to use a sponsor.