Hallmark Photography

Berlin, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Hallmark Photography

Capturing Your Love Story Your Way.

Experience the Personal Caring & Attention provided by owners Mike & Cindy for 33 years.

We only offer All-Inclusive Flexible Packages Customized to fit your needs and budget.

We contract One Wedding a day so Your Wedding is the only one. All photo & video editing of your precious memories is customized by Mike & Cindy for you.

We simply provide so much more for your investment.

We offer BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR PORTRAIT GARDENS, which include a gazebo, bridge, and arbor.

Whether it ís traditional, photojournalistic, or candid that youíre looking for, Hallmark Photography & Videowill work with you to capture the style that will keep you and your family remembering your wedding day forever. We specialize in Wedding and Engagement Photography, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, First Holy Communions, Surprise Parties Etc.

Each couple’s images will be personally edited and customized by Mike and Cindy. The images can be focused around a contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, candid or traditional style. Regardless of the style or package chosen, your images will be tailored to you. Other services couples can choose from include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Michelle Callahan

Married on 10/19/2018

HallmarkPhoto

Mike did a great job! He was funny, out going and professional. I love my wedding photos and feel he captured every important moment of the day and more! He is also very reasonably priced which was a ... Read more a tremendous help to us being that planning a wedding is very exspensive. We had so much on our wedding day and can’t stop looking at all our beautiful pictures!

K
Kalie Seraydarian

Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing!! The absolute best!

Exceeded our expectations for our wedding and everything turned out amazing! Very responsive and wanted to make sure we were very happy Read more Exceeded our expectations for our wedding and everything turned out amazing!! Very responsive and wanted to make sure we were very happy

Joannie
Joannie Pajic

Married on 05/31/2019

Cindy and Mike where amazing,

Cindy and Mike made my day very special, All my pictures where absolutely beautiful, Mike made sure my dad, whom passed away 2 months before my wedding, was incorporated in my pictures , Cindy and ... Read more Mike even stayed past their time to make sure I had all the pictures I wanted. I highly recommend Hallmark Photography for any event.