Hamilton Jewelers

Princeton, New Jersey, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Hamilton Jewelers

For the past 100 years, Hamilton Jewelers, located in Princeton, New Jersey, has been helping couples find the perfect jewelry pieces. With three generations having been involved in the business, this truly is a family-owned company dedicated to providing the finest jewelry and timepieces to their customers. They go the extra mile to become an authority in every area of their business, taking the time to know each client and their needs.

Each sales associate pays special attention to the customer, listening to their vision and helping them select a pristine ring or accessory. Hamilton Jewelers also provides appraisal, jewelry cleaning, payment plans, and shipping for their pieces, as well as helping to properly size for a particular ring. The pieces they can offer to couples include antique, designer, and custom engagement rings, wedding bands, and accessories.

15 Reviews for Hamilton Jewelers

15 Hamilton Jewelers Reviews

C
Featured
Caitlin

Married on 07/25/2015

First went to Hamilton Jewelers back in January to pick out an engagement ring. Our Jeweler took the time to let me try all the different options and figure out what I liked best. I love that we ... Read more didn't feel rushed and didn't feel any pressure to buy that day. She took down all the information (which ring, carat size, ring size) and told my now fiance to come back when he was ready, with no mention of price. A few weeks later we went to Jared's to compare. Jared's was just trying to make the sale as quickly as possible and actually had me walk around the store for 10 minutes while they talked to my fiance about pricing. In the end my fiance ended up back at Hamilton as he found that the service and quality was the best around, this was after months of shopping around. A few months ago we went back to purchase our wedding bands and had another great experience. After not being at the store for months our Jeweler who sold us the engagement ring still knew our names. Again she took time as my fiance decided which option he liked best. We will be going back to Hamilton again for future jewelry needs.

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 05/06/2017

My fiance wanted a specialty ring (all hand engraved), they double and even triple checked the design he wanted before they even started the engraving, well worth the money his ring turned out ... Read more gorgeous! I wanted my wedding band to be totally different from my engagement ring, they found me the perfect ring!

A
Addis

Married on 01/30/2016

This place is exceptional. Exceeded my needs far more than i expected. Great value for the product. Oh, and she said yes! Read more This place is exceptional. Exceeded my needs far more than i expected. Great value for the product. Oh, and she said yes!