Hamilton Multimedia

Atlanta, GA · View map

About Hamilton Multimedia

Hamilton Multimedia offers the very best artistic talent in photography, video production, Web design and development, illustrative art and graphic design all in one organization. The primary goal of the team is to be authentic and creative in our design process so that the end result will have valuable impact on your audience.

1 Reviews for Hamilton Multimedia

1 Hamilton Multimedia Reviews

Alex
Alex

Married on 06/29/2019

Most amazing photographer for dream wedding

Corey was our photographer for the wedding, as well as for about 3 hours the day before. My husband and I didn’t want to do a first look so we had him come the day prior for an “engagement” shoot. ... Read more That package was $300, and the wedding photography was $3,600 (getting ready to reception end). This seemed like a lot compared to others but ended up being the best money we ever spent. We are still waiting on the full catalog of photos, but what we have have received so far is absolutely incredible. I usually hate the way I look in pictures, but there’s not one I haven’t liked. We have received sooooo many compliments. Corey was with us the entire night making sure not to miss a single moment. He went above and beyond and we could not recommend him more. Don’t make the mistake of using anyone other than him.

Hamilton Multimedia FAQ