Hamlin's Happenings

Troy, TN · View map

About Hamlin's Happenings

Hamlin's Happenings is a locally owned and operated event planning service specializing in weddings. I offer bridal packages to accommodate any budget. My number one goal is to ensure that you have a wedding to remember, for all the good reasons. Here’s just a little bit about me.

• I was born and raised in Obion County. (It’s home.)
  • I am a hopeless romantic. (Hence the reason my life revolves around weddings.)
  • My background is in theater and high end retail. (Therefore I know how to keep people happy.)
  • I love meeting and working with all types of people. (Believe me, I’ve worked with all types.)
  • I want to live in a Jennifer Lopez movie. (Not really, but if Matthew McConaughey saves me from a runaway dumpster you better believe I’ll make it work out.)
  • My clients stop being my clients about 5 minutes after we meet. (They become family. My family grows everyday, and I couldn’t be happier.)

If you are in engaged and don’t know where to begin, if you keep asking yourself, “what’s next?”, or if you just need a friend to help you make all your big wedding dreams come true then let me know. We can get this show happening!
One more thing, Thank you to all my family, friends, and brides that took a chance on me. Starting this was a ginormous leap of faith. I haven’t done it alone. I took a lot of prayer and a lot of work. I couldn’t have done anything without all of you.

8 Reviews for Hamlin's Happenings

8 Hamlin's Happenings Reviews

K
Karlie

Getting married on 10/26/2019

I have known Jared forever! It was about time he started wedding planning! I can text or call him anytime I need him! He is so helpful and knows just about everyone so this is a perfect profession ... Read more for him! I can’t wait to continue this journey with him and see the wonderful things he does with my wedding!

Andrea
Andrea Young

Married on 11/10/2018

Jared truly was a lifesaver!

Jared went above and beyond for me! He helped with everything from the small details of the ceremony and reception, and with his guidance the ceremony went smooth and efficiently. He was the most fun ... Read more to be around , plus had great advice , tips, and was prepared for any problem that could have arose. He truly has a passion for his work. He’s the best !

S
suzanne

Married on 08/18/2018

Working With Jared is a God send. He is truly one of the most genuine people I have ever met. He has been on top of things from day one! He is always available at a moments notice! I would ... Read more definitely recommend Hamlin's Happenings to anyone planning a wedding or event of any kind. Jared is truly a gem!!!