Hammock Beach Resort - Florida's Premier Oceanfront Destination

Palm Coast, FL · View map · Visit website

About Hammock Beach Resort - Florida's Premier Oceanfront Destination

Hammock Beach Resort – Florida’s Premier Oceanfront Destination is a full-service wedding venue located just outside of Orlando, Florida. Nestled right up to the coast, Hammock Beach Resort offers the dreamy destination style wedding with a multitude of useable spaces to choose from. From large lawns under twinkling lights to romantic ballrooms with mahogany accents, you’ll have endless possibilities when it comes to your wedding day design.

Facilities and Capacity
Hammock Beach Resort has 11 different event spaces to choose from. From small, intimate ceremonies to celebrations of up to 500, their team will help you find the best space to fit your needs. From pool decks just steps from the ocean to large lawns with gorgeous staircases for a grand entrance, Hammock Beach Resort’s outdoor venue options are nothing short of spectacular. For indoor celebrations, utilize their classic ballrooms complete with high ceilings, iron chandeliers, and neutral colors. A full list of their available spaces includes:

• Lodge lawn and pool deck for up to 150 guests
  • Grand event lawn for up to 300 guests
  • Champions event lawn for up to 500 guests
  • Ocean event lawn accommodating 150 guests
  • Courtyard for up to 200 guests
  • Atlantic ballroom holding up to 150 guests
  • Ocean ballroom for a total of 300 guests
  • South tower pool deck for 300 guests

Hammock Beach Resort’s team goes above and beyond to take care of couples as they plan their wedding day. Their team of expert event planners will walk with couples from first consultation to final sendoff to make sure that every detail is mapped out perfectly. From accommodations on-site to in-house catering and bar services, everything you need for a flawless wedding experience is at your fingertips at Hammock Beach Resort. Their services include:

• Accommodations
  • Setup
  • Clean up
  • Vendor referrals

Cuisine
One thing is for sure, choosing Hammock Beach Resort for your wedding day will mean absolute excellence when it comes to cuisine. With expert wait staff ready to assist your guests throughout the night and fresh local foods to fill the stomachs of your friends and family, everyone will leave your wedding day satisfied. The catering service styles at Hammock Beach Resort include buffet, cocktail reception, plated meals, and stations. Each of these styles are accompanied by any of their delicious cuisine styles. These styles include:

• American
  • Lactose-free
  • Vegetarian
  • Vegan

Accommodations
Not only will your guests be in awe of your wedding day atmosphere, but they’ll also get a chance to stay in any of Hammock Beach Resort’s top of the line guest rooms and suites. Each room comes with a walk-in shower and granite vanity, ocean views with an open-air balcony, a television, mini-fridge, and more. Inquire today to black out a section of rooms for your wedding guests.

70 Reviews for Hammock Beach Resort - Florida's Premier Oceanfront Destination

70 Hammock Beach Resort - Florida's Premier Oceanfront Destination Reviews

Jalene
Jalene Keller

Married on 06/11/2019

Dream worthy

My experience started out rocky as I was working with a horribly unresponsive event Cordinator. The director called me to apologize after over a month of one ended conversations. He apologized & ... Read more guaranteed me that he’d be reassigning me a more professional & experienced wedding cordinator. (I believe they fired the horrible Cordinator) Now to the good part! I was relunctant to continue with my decision but so glad I did! Sandra was responsive, informative, always happy to answer my questions, professional and so nice! Come wedding day, it was nice to finally put a face to the person who helped planned my wedding. Coming from UT & having a destination wedding made me VERY nervous since I couldn’t physically be there but it was reassuring to know Sandra had my back every step of the way. Unfortunately, the weather in June wasn’t as ideal as I thought it’d be and we had to go to plan B. We needed to have the reception inside the Lodge and our ceremony under a tent. None the less, it turned out amazing! They ensured the landscaping was freshly cut, new bark laid in the morning and everything looked perfect. The rain even stopped for the ceremony & we moved the arch from under their tent & out into the sun. This resort is amazing with their customer service/hospitality and such kind people. I brought my ESA with me as he was the ring bearer & they always ensured he was welcome. We mainly ate at the Lodge since we stayed as close to the ocean as possible. They allowed him to eat under the table with us (he’s a very small Pomeranian and well trained), provided a water bowl every time we came and even extended the brunch hours for my large group of family & friends. This resort will NOT disappoint you. It’s gorgeous and Sandra my wedding Cordinator was so amazing! She even helped me with my unorthodox cake, sushi! Thank you to the entire staff that ensured the wedding week went perfectly!

Tara
Tara

Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing venue

The Hammock Beach Resort is an amazing venue. Once we saw it, we knew it was the one we wanted for our wedding. The resort is beautiful with plenty of amenities for guests. The staff from the ... Read more beginning to the end of our stay was excellent. Our events were located on the grand event lawn, ocean bar, and Atlantic ballroom. I felt comfortable having part of our wedding events outside because they had a back up option for rainy weather that was equally as beautiful. Our wedding coordinator Colleen was awesome! She was always one step ahead and quickly responded to any questions we had. I would highly recommend this venue!

C
Cristina

Married on 02/14/2019

I fell in love with the grounds at Hammock the moment I stepped onto their property. It is drop dead gorgeous for any event - especially a wedding. My guests were in awe at the beauty of the resort ... Read more and grounds. The food was delicious and plentiful and drinks were flowing non-stop. Colleen was my coordinator at Hammock and she is AMAZING! I loved working with her. Yes Hammock is pricey but it is definitely worth every penny - you (and your guests) will not be disappointed.