Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Crabtree

Raleigh, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Crabtree

Located atop the hill overlooking Crabtree Valley, the Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Crabtree combines the best of elegance and modern style. Whether you are planning an intimate ceremony for 20 or a celebration for 150, we look forward to making it perfect!

Our talented staff will be on site to meet your every need. Our focus on service and detail before and during your event will delight you and your guests.

The menu prepared by the chefs can include American, Italian, Latin American, or southern dishes. The cuisine can also include local flavors are we happy to meet any dietary restrictions necessary.

We look forward to meeting you and being a part of your special day !

8 Reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Crabtree

8 Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Crabtree Reviews

S
Featured
Shree Kuppam

Married on 11/10/2018

Thank you Hampton Inn Crabtree !!!

I recently hosted a party for about 100 people at the Hampton Inn Crabtree. The staff at Hampton Inn went all out to help me in successfully organizing my event, they made the whole process so smooth ... Read more and offered us help at every step of the way. I am a first organizer of a party of this size, i couldn't have done it without them. A big shout out to Ashley T, Gary and James...especially Ashley...I could have hugged her after my event, she was THAT helpful ! Throughout the event, Ashley and team, just waited on us and helped us out where we needed help. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for any kind of event. You will not be disappointed.

B
Brittany

Married on 08/18/2018

Although I had to change my wedding plans, the time I did spend with Kat was amazing. She will go beyond her ways to make sure everything is how you want it to be. She’s very patient and ... Read more understanding. She can definitely put together a perfect wedding for you. I know if our plans would have been able to go through, it would have been the greatest. Kat will also do what she can to keep you on your budget and help you find ways to make your payments. You will definitely go home a happy couple!!

Future Mrs. Cobb
Lauren

Married on 06/09/2018

Kat has a way of making your vision come to life she is so professional and easy to work with the staff is also very professional and have great customer service I would recommend Hampton Inn Crabtree ... Read more for any event. The food tasting for there catering was awesome it was more than enough food they have you to make a decision for I got so many compliments on the day of our reception people could not believe this was hotel food Kat sat down with us on many occasions to make sure that everything planned was to our liking she does not disappoint willing to work with you on all levels I really appreciate everything!