Hampton Roads Wedding Supplies

Yorktown, VA · View map

About Hampton Roads Wedding Supplies

New showroom now open. We offer a full line of elegant table linens, overlays, chair covers, sashes, lighting, dance floors, centerpeices and more.

3 Reviews for Hampton Roads Wedding Supplies

3 Hampton Roads Wedding Supplies Reviews

User2070595

2+ years ago

I absolutely loved the look of their chair covers and sashes. The company was great and very willing to work with me even though I had to return my covers on a Sunday when they normally wouldn't be in ... Read more work. They also worked very well with my Day of Coordinator when I got stuck in traffic and couldn't make it to get the covers. I would highly recommend this company and their prices are beyond reasonable. They made our reception even more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Mrs. J-Mo
Netta

Married on 07/21/2012

With a week before my wedding I found out that my previous vendor didn't have enough chair covers and sashes! I call HRW on the Tuesday before my wedding and luckily they had enough in stock and they ... Read more offered some of the best prices in the area as well. I am so glad they were able to assist us because they covers and sashes certainly added an extra flair of elegance!! Thanks for your help, Sarah!

I
Ivy

Married on 10/06/2017

1.7

MILITARY BUYERS BEWARE! I used this company two weeks ago for a birthday party and was quoted reasonable prices for the equipment. I received a quote for each individual item I purchased and all the ... Read more costs were provided on my invoice/receipt. Two weeks later,I decided to use this venue for a military retirement I was in charge of decorating. (I made her privy to the fact that it was for a military function)....I asked for a quote for 10 tablecloths, 6 table runners and 4 table skirts. They quote me a lump price of $410!!!!! I asked for the individual prices for each item. The lady informed me that they do not provide individual costs. I told her that was far from the truth and that I used them two weeks prior and was provided all of the information. She placed me on hold to talk to her sales manager!!! She came back and apologized and offered to call me back with a new quote. The lack of integrity turned my stomach!!!!! This company does not operate in integrity. Just another company trying to "get over" on military customers. Just disgraceful. Because of this experience I've decided to never use this company again and to let military customers know that they might be treated unfairly. Btw! What are these tablecloths made out of? Gold, precious metals and stones?!!!!!!! Ridiculous!

Hampton Roads Wedding Supplies FAQ