Hamptons Weddings & Events

East Hampton, New York · View map

About Hamptons Weddings & Events

Hamptons Weddings & Events is a wedding floral studio located in East Hampton, New York, specializing in unique and custom floral designs for couples. The team will help you create the wedding you always dreamed of, whether contemporary, vintage, romantic, or classic. Booking only a limited number of events per weekend, you will receive individualized focus for all of your floral designs.

Hamptons Weddings & Events offers floral design services for weddings and other special occasions. The floral arrangements their team can create includes custom bouquets, boutonnieres, mother corsages, flower girl baskets, flower crowns, table decor, and altar and aisle decor. Couples can choose from a few wedding packages that include an array of flowers and floral designs. Complete your wedding decor by adding a few of their rental items to your package, such as vases, pedestals, and wedding arches. The team of designers are delighted to help you with the design process, while staying within budget. Their wedding floral services include the following:

• Complimentary consultation

Jessica
Jessica Gonzalez

Married on 06/01/2019

Floral Spirit Guide:

I got married in Montauk, back on June 1st, and people are still talking about our flowers nearly a month later. As a bride who really didn't like flowers and didn't really see the point of them, ... Read more Alejandra was the best possible choice. Within weeks of our first consultation, I was pinning arrangements on Pinterest and combing over chuppah designs. She converted me into a floral enthusiast by being super patient, knowledgeable, and flexible. Once I told her my color scheme and budget, she worked with me every step of the way to craft the most gorgeous centerpieces, chuppah, and bouquet.... even taking into consideration my height, body frame, and dress! She also worked in a centuries old crocheted blanket to our chuppah with painstaking caution. It turned out stunning! I can't say enough about Alejandra and her team. You would be lucky to be one of the weddings she takes on!

J
Jordana

Married on 04/14/2019

Highly recommend!

Alejandra did an absolutely fantastic job! All of our arrangements came out perfectly! She listened to our vision and was extremely responsive via email and phone throughout the planning process. Not ... Read more only did all of the arrangements and decorations look amazing but they also smelled great! Alejandra also designed flower decor for our cake which came out absolutely beautiful. I felt totally confident in Alejandra and she really delivered above and beyond! Highly recommend!

K
Krista

Married on 10/06/2018

Pure Brilliance - Most Beautiful Floral Arrangements!!

THANK YOU ALEJANDRA! Alejandra was so amazing to work with for my wedding. She was professional, creative and made my vision come to life! She is extremely organized and made beautiful arrangements ... Read more for our ceremony and reception. My bridal bouquet was a cascading one, that was absolutely stunning. Alejandra knows her stuff when it comes to decor and florals, she is the best!! To any bride out there looking for an amazing florist to work with, choose Hamptons Weddings & Events :)