Hancer Photography

Sharon, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Hancer Photography

Hancer Photography is a wedding photographer located in Sharon, Massachusetts and serving the New England area. They are capable of capturing the delicate elegance of every wedding. Being a married couple themselves, they understand the importance of your special day and making it last forever. With the ability to capture amazing dramatic shots and an eye for detail, Hancer Photography will make any wedding pop with style and elegance. If you need stunning photography for your wedding, Hancer Photography is an easy choice.

All of the services Hancer Photography offers are of the highest quality. All packages include one event per day, digital files, albums and high-res images. Other great services include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Liability insurance
  • Slide show
  • Trash the dress

Other Services

This photographer offers various wedding photo items to help preserve your photos. These items include:

• Albums

Featured
Brooke Beckman

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Exceeded our expectations

My fiancé and I had the pleasure of working with Nancy this past fall for our engagement pictures. We were tracking the weather all week and of course the date we were booked for was predicting a ... Read more nor’easter! Nancy was so accommodating and quickly made arrangements so that she could shoot us the day before (which thankfully ended up being a beautiful autumn day). Nancy instantly made us feel comfortable (which was such a relief considering the unfamiliarity and awkwardness we had been feeling). We really didn’t know what to expect but her lightheartedness, professionalism and ability to make my Fiancé and I feel like it was just the two of us made it an unforgettable experience! She made sure we took complete advantage of the beautiful scenery we were surrounded by, giving us a variety of backdrops to choose from. She even brought a few props of her own to incorporate and we ended up loving the final product. She truly has a gift. The work she puts into not only capturing the perfect shot but also editing the final shot makes Hancer photography the total package. We are so excited to work with them on our wedding day!

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Talented, Organized, and an Inspiration for Newlyweds

I met Omer from Hancer Photography at a wedding expo in Greater Boston. I was immediately drawn to their booth by the breathtaking photos they had displayed. I quickly learned that Nancy and Omer have ... Read more a beautiful love story themselves, running their business as a loving married couple. This was so inspiring and we immediately felt a connection to them and their background. After a consultation with Nancy and my fiancé, we knew that Hancer Photography would be a perfect fit. Not only do they bring an excellent artistic talent with their work, but they also bring a level of professionalism and organization I have yet to see from any other vendor. As a bride, this put me at ease knowing I was in great hands with a photohrapher who is talented, but also knows the process through and through. Nancy has gone above and beyond her duties as a photographer by also taking on the role of trusted advisor and friend! She brings a wealth of wedding knowledge and a methodical approach which really compliments her artistic side. I have reached out to her multiple times for other wedding related advice and she was one of the first people I told when I found my dress! So far my fiancé and I have had our engagement session with Nancy and the photos came out beautiful beyond our expectations. As a bonus, Nancy brought a lot of experience and provided a calming presence during our shoot. We are ecstatic to be bringing both Nancy and Omer to our destination wedding in Montreal next year. I have already begun recommending them to all of my friends! I cannot say enough good things about the experience with them so far. Again, I see them as not only our wedding photographers, but also as friends, and most of all an inspiration for a beautiful marriage.

Megan
Megan Beals

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Incredible

There are not enough kind that my fiancé and I can say about Nancy and Omer Hancer. They photographed my brothers wedding and we knew immediately that when our big day rolled around we HAD to have ... Read more them. Our experience with them has been nothing but pleasant and easy. The day of our engagement photos was a very cold and windy day and Nancy stayed outside with us for about two and a half hours and you’d never know by looking at the photos that we were freezing! She made the experience so memorable and even threw in a complementary dance lesson! We cannot wait for them to capture our wedding day, we know the photos will be incredible.