Hand Heart and Crown Weddings

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Hand Heart and Crown Weddings

Hand Heart and Crown Weddings is a wedding company run by husband-and-wife team, Austin and Christel Stuart. Based in Austin, Texas, we are totally willing and able to travel for your wedding. Our passports are current!

Storytellers:

Austin: I am usually the one behind the camera. I have been shooting photos since high school. That was about 100 years ago! My storyteller super power is capturing your day to tell a story. Using a blend of contemporary, natural and vintage photography styles to capture the perfect moments, I want you to be able to share your gallery with friends and family and they can almost smell the flowers, and feel the sunshine!​

In my spare time, I can usually be found outside. On my bike, in a kayak, playing golf, enjoying baseball games, or camping!

I shoot weddings, events, portraits, and nature. If you will stand still long enough, I can stop time.

Christel: I am usually the one in front of the camera. I have been officiating weddings since 2014. My first wedding was my cousin's...in Costa Rica... under a waterfall. Not a bad day at the office! Since 2014, I have traveled all over marrying folks!

If you are looking for someone charming, funny, and professional to be your storyteller. I'm your "guy". I want your wedding to be personal and touching. I want your guests to connect to your story. Falling in love is ugly. That is what I adore about weddings. I get to take the ugly, personal stories and make a lasting, beautiful moment out of them.

Services Offered:
Hand Heart and Crown Weddings offers a range of elopement and wedding packages, which vary by hours of coverage. Packages include a consultation, open-communication via email phone, Skype, FaceTime, carrier pigeons... a custom wedding ceremony, and an online gallery of images.

Add-ons include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • Second shooter
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Albums
  • Prints

Call us and let us be your storytellers!

37 Reviews for Hand Heart and Crown Weddings

37 Hand Heart and Crown Weddings Reviews

A
Featured
Alexa Monique Gillespie

Married on 04/27/2019

Instantly a part of our family.

I knew the FIRST time we had a conversation that I had made the right choice. Hand Heart and Crown weddings was the first decision I made on the long road towards what was the most stressful 6 months ... Read more of my life, and I’m glad it was. Christel and Austin are the best type of humans, they truly love what they do and it is so clearly evident in their attitudes and work. The day we met face to face at our rehearsal wedding was probably the first time I had taken a deep breath in months. They instantly became family, which made it so easy for them to tell me what to do, when to do it, how to do it, and why I was doing it. Christel had me in tears from the moment she began our vows, and every word she spoke was truly dripping in her own flair for the romantic. Austin’s ability to become everybody’s best friend made our pictures effortless and fun. Sarah, dear Sarah…. Thank you sooooo much for putting me at ease and making me feel less crazy for yelling at people to put their phones away. Hand Heart and Crown weddings has become part of my crazy family, and you should be so lucky to have them be a part of your special day.

Julia
Julia Kramp

Getting married on 12/03/2019

Wonderful duo!

Austin and Christel were the perfect pair for our wedding. The photos were lovely, the ceremony was thoughtful and personalized, and they were very flexible and easy to communicate with! Read more Austin and Christel were the perfect pair for our wedding. The photos were lovely, the ceremony was thoughtful and personalized, and they were very flexible and easy to communicate with!

Brad
Brad Kerley

Married on 05/10/2019

Spectacular!

We met Christel and connected immediately! She is amazing; kind, thoughtful, and has pizzazz! She was the perfect person to officiate our ceremony! And then we met Austin, and he is amazing and so ... Read more nice! He took great photos of our ceremony and created the perfect photos!! They provide the perfect combination of officiant and photographer. Highly recommend!!