Handcrafted Weds & Events

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Handcrafted Weds & Events

Handcrafted Weds & Events is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Led by Liliana I. Albizu-Lizardi since 2011, this destination wedding and event planning company specializes in creating unique wedding concepts for today’s modern couple. They’ll follow you through every step of the planning process, from the initial ideation to the final execution. This team brings over 10 years of experience and knowledge to the table and can transform your romantic ideas into unforgettable memories.

Handcrafted Weds & Events has experience planning civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, elopements, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the professional event services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

Denisse
Featured
Denisse

Married on 12/28/2018

The best investment for our special day.

Hiring Liliana was literally the first thing I did as soon as I was ready to start planning our wedding. I recommend getting the full package as she will make sure that every single detail is taken ... Read more care of. She was able to identify the right vendors according to our budget and vision.

A
Ana

Married on 03/16/2019

Liliana is the best!

I had my wedding in San Juan, PR, but I live in NC, so Liliana took care of absolutely everything. Liliana was able to take my vision and transform it into my dream wedding. I wanted to combine my ... Read more Puerto Rican culture, with my husband's which is Italian, and she found the vendors that could deliver my vision. The day of the wedding was chaos, I had forgotten to pick up my dress (I know!) and my hair wasn't ready for when it needed to be. Liliana not only took care of my dress, but was able to blow out my hair with a tiny blow dryer from the hotel. I owe my perfect day to Liliana,

C
Claudia Nieto

Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing service!!

I would hire Handcrafted Weds & Events again with my eyes closed! They made my wedding planning experience a breeze. Liliana has a gift of understanding and making your vision come true. Our wedding ... Read more day ended up being even more amazing than what I had imagined. What an unforgettable night! Thank you, Liliana!!