Hanford Ranch Winery

Galt, CA · View map · Visit website

About Hanford Ranch Winery

Hanford Ranch Winery is an elegant country outdoor wedding venue in Galt, California. It is located right outside of the beautiful and historic city of Sacramento. This venue has the most beautiful views, sitting atop a hill looking over the surrounding farmland. This outdoor venue offers the wedding couple complete customization of a romantic, shabby-chic, vintage, or country themed one-of-a-kind wedding day! Hanford Ranch Winery is only a 90 minute drive away from the surrounding Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto, or Bay area.

Facilities and Capacity
This large rustic outdoor venue can host up to 350 wedding guests for the couple to share their most cherished day with. The couple can chose between the Palm Garden and Lone Oak ceremony sites, both with enchanting backdrops of the green meadows and endless vineyards. The outdoor reception area is fit with a dance floor. A dressing suite for the wedding party is available to have a relaxing and fun day getting ready beforehand.

Hanford Ranch Winery offers a wide array of wedding services from event planning to setup and cleanup on the day of. It is the perfect venue for couples to host their engagement party, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception or even elopement. The venue also offers additional services of:

• Altar/arches

Featured
vanessa

Married on 05/25/2019

Married 5/25/2019

Hanford Ranch Winery truly is Galt’s best kept secret. It is a hidden gem. As soon as my fiance and I took a tour, we fell in love with it. I have to say, melissa and preston were extremely kind, ... Read more approachable, quick to respond, and truly cared about making our dream wedding come true. Thats something i cant say about too many venues/vendors that I came across when planning our wedding. They took the time to get to know us and our families, and made us feel like we were a part of theirs. Anyone considering booking this venue, DO IT! I HIGHLY recommend!! And if anyone has any questions about our experience please contact me, i vouch for this venue 1,000%.

J
Jovany

Getting married on 08/31/2019

My fiancé and I got engaged about 3 months ago. Right away we started looking for venues, our first one on the list was Hanford ranch and to be completely honest for us no other venue came closer. ... Read more What I loved about it all was through the stressful process of finding a venue Melissa would check in to see how we were doing. I truly think she would have been happy for us either way. Our initial encounter was great. She was helpful and provided more than enough details about the venue. Once we decided to choose the location we went through the whole contract and there was no rock left Unturned. It is unfortunate with the wedding down below but even before we went over the contract, the day of the first meeting Melissa had told us about the process of renting a tent and the permits that went along with it. Our wedding is in 2019 but I can truly say that this has been a great so far. Any questions that we have had, she has called, emailed or texted in a timely manner. I’m pretty sure the review I leave after my wedding will be even better than this one but I highly recommend this venue. Great views, great management and well I truly don’t have anything bad to say. Looking forward to planning this wedding and getting married at this stunning venue. Side note: I love that they are always improving the venue. I’m sure by 2019 there will be more additions!!!

J
Jessica

Married on 04/13/2019

My fiancé and I just recently became engaged about a month ago. We knew we wanted to get married at a winery with great views and large enough to accommodate our large family. We also wanted a place ... Read more where we could both get ready on the site. It ended up being that and so much more. We came here today planning on ONLY getting a tour and to later visit other wineries. But instead we ended up booking our wedding!! We are so excited and can not wait to work with Melissa and Preston. They treated us like family. Melissa was so helpful and was able to answer all of our questions. We did asked the owners about the yelp reviews below considering we set our wedding date during the rainy season. They had nothing to hide and were willing to answer any questions or doubts we had about booking after reading these horrible reviews. Its unfortunate what happened to the wedding down below. Thank goodness the rain cleared up for you all and it does sound like everything went smoothly with all things considering. It seems like it was a good idea to get a tent after all because it does get pretty cold during this time. But in my eyes it is totally worth it. There is always two sides to every story. I can't imagine two people like Preston and Melissa trying to do anything to jeopardize someones special day. They said that they are willing to help us in anyway possible when our big day comes. We ended up spending the entire day here because we liked it so much!! This place is truly a hidden gem. Thank you again Melissa and Preston! 5 starts to you both and this beautiful place! I can't wait to get married here!