Hannah Bjorndal Photography

Arlington, VA · View map

About Hannah Bjorndal Photography

Hello, welcome & congratulations!

I'm Hannah Bjorndal: a Washington, D.C.-based wedding photographer for stylish couples who value authenticity and a refined, artistic approach to photography.

As an artist who specializes in the visuals, I’m inspired by elegant weddings, beautiful architecture, & genuine love in relationships. My passion is curating and preserving your wedding day in an artistically tailored & emotionally provocative way, for the purpose of cherishing your relationship and celebrating the gift of marriage for years to come.

Along with myself, I have two team members: Cassie & Evan. Cassie is another primary photographer for our team. She started as an intern and came on as a permanent team member at the beginning of 2018! Cassie has been fully trained by me & shoots in my style. She is an essential part of the HBP team and is available to shoot weddings, too! Evan is my husband & second shooter for HBP. He's a fantastic photographer, cheerleader, and general support to the HBP team.

Are you recently engaged?

If you're beginning the journey of wedding planning and don't know where to begin, I totally understand! One of the most important parts of our job is making brides-to-be feel comfortable, confident and beautiful. If you haven't decided on a wedding photographer yet, we should chat - no commitment necessary. I'd love to hear about your vision for you day to see if we're a good fit!

25 Reviews for Hannah Bjorndal Photography

25 Hannah Bjorndal Photography Reviews

Katie
Katie Kramer

Married on 04/27/2019

Professional and fun... beautiful photos and an absolulte DREAM to work with!

Having Hannah take our engagement pictures was the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. She took two people who felt awkward in front of the camera and led us through poses that ... Read more resulted in the most light, classic, romantic, natural-looking photos! She absolutely captured the vibe of our hometown in Florida and we can't wait to decorate our first home with photos from that shoot. She was open-minded and flexible, but gave us encouraging direction when we needed it! Hannah even took the time to get to know us before the shoot... we felt like best friends! We will truly treasure our photos from that day and can't wait to use her again in the future. Thank you so much, Hannah!!!

D
David Lee

Married on 04/20/2019

Thank you, Hannah!

Hannah did our engagement and wedding photos. All I can say is that it was a fantastic experience. We had a blast taking photos, especially during the wedding. Haha. She made us feel at ease ... Read more throughout the whole process and was very organized. The photos came out perfect! I would highly recommend Hannah!

Cassie
Cassie Tobias

Married on 10/27/2018

Sweetest, most professional wedding photographer around!

Working with Hannah was an absolute no brainer for me. I came across Hannah's work about a year ago and loved it so much, I applied for an internship with her. In January 2018 I became her intern ... Read more (yay!) and by May we were talking about training to be her associate photographer. Strangely enough, I got engaged in March and KNEW I had to have Hannah as our wedding photographer. From our engagement photos to our wedding photos, we were absolutely 100% satisfied and obsessed with the final product. Hannah makes you feel like a million bucks while taking your photos and even surprised us less than a week after our wedding with a sneak peak gallery of 300 gorgeous photos. Her editing style is beautiful and full of grace! Her work captured the story of our love that we will cherish for years to come. You will not be disappointed by her work! I feel so blessed to know her and work alongside her, but also be one of her clients! She is such a joy to work with and goes above and beyond to deliver the most beautiful work and professional service!