Hannah Charis Photography

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Hannah Charis Photography

Located in San Antonio, Texas, Hannah Charis Photography can assist couples in their wedding photography. With a mindset that all couples should have fun during their wedding or engagement session, Hannah provides laughter during the posed photos with her fun, outgoing nature. Each image is captured with a fresh, natural feel, telling a whole story in a single photograph.

Hannah prefers to chat with her clients first, to find out what means the most to them for their big day. In addition to her usual wedding day services, couples also have the ability to choose additional items and services, such as additional wedding albums, photo boxes, or additional hours. Hannah Charis Photography only books one event per day, but can provide photography from multiple locations during the event. In addition to local weddings, Hannah can also travel for special destination ceremonies. Couples will receive their final photographs in digital files and through purchased albums, photo boxes or professional, high quality prints.

13 Reviews for Hannah Charis Photography

13 Hannah Charis Photography Reviews

Emma
Featured
Emma Barnett

Married on 02/24/2019

Best Yelp Find EVER

WE LOVE HANNAH! I came across her website when I was looking for wedding photographers. I had no idea where to start, so I went on Yelp and there she was! Hannah is so wonderful- she is sweet and ... Read more thorough. Her package includes an engagement session, so my husband and I had a chance to practice being models (which neither of us is at all!!) She made us feel comfortable in the lens and told us exactly how to pose. On the wedding day, she arrived bright and early for my brunch wedding, and made sure with me that she was getting all the shots I wanted. The entire process from day 1 to wedding day, Hannah was so happy and enthusiastic, quick to return our pictures, easy to communicate with, and made the whole experience an amazing one overall. She is the best photographer!!!

Christy Hinz

Getting married on 07/03/2021

Hannah Charis Photography

Hannah is truly exceptional! She is new to the wedding business, but is a natural expert. I honestly was a little worried initially because of her inexperience, but shortly was convinced she is the ... Read more best in the business!! I could write a book with compliments, but I think it's easier to list. Here are a few things that made Hannah the best in my eyes: -Professional: she fulfilled all of her duties, and more. -Timely: always replied to my messages within MINUTES. -Passion: she loves her job so much, the positive energy flows over to her clients! -Flexible: I was an out-of-town bride, and yet Hannah made me feel like it wasn't a problem. She included me in everything, and worked with my travel schedule. -Tenacious: she loves what she does so much, she always delivered our products weeks in advance of what we had agreed upon. -Organized: she recently took a course in wedding photography, so she is well-educated and put together the entire wedding timeline for us. Such a blessing! -Talented: this speaks for itself. Take a look at any photo and you can't help but smile when you see the fun, and feel the joy she captures so well. She specializes in bright, light, airy, and naturally beautiful photography. If you want a photographer with all of the above plus one that will become a close family friend, pick Hannah!

Married on 03/31/2019

Hannah. Is. Incredible! Indy and I hired her for our wedding day photography, and as a part of her basic package, she includes an engagement photo shoot so we can get to know each other better ... Read more before the big day. We just had our engagement pictures taken last Saturday, and we've never had so much fun being photographed! Hannah gave us a solid pep talk on our walk to the first spot, knew exactly how to guide us to some awkward poses (that turned out gorgeous on film!), cheered us on the whole time, and overflowed with energy. From these few hours, we can tell photography and people are her PASSION! And then, the pictures arrived shortly after they were taken...and I can't get enough of them! Friends, family, and even strangers are mesmerized by her shots. Her creativity and talent is boundless, and I am overtly blessed and grateful to her for capturing such sweet memories for us. We can hardly wait for her to be there on our wedding day and see what beautiful moments she captures! Thank you Hannah!