Hannah Elisabeth Beauty

Beverly Hills, California · View map · Visit website

About Hannah Elisabeth Beauty

Hannah Elisabeth Beauty is an elite team of Makeup Artists & Stylists, offering luxury, on site beauty services. Our team focuses and specializes in Bridal, and is dedicated to bringing you highly skilled artists, professionalism, and an unforgettable experience on your wedding day. The Hannah Elisabeth Beauty team is located in both Los Angeles & Chicago, and is available for travel for all destination weddings or events.

33 Reviews for Hannah Elisabeth Beauty

33 Hannah Elisabeth Beauty Reviews

J
Featured
Joanna

Married on 09/02/2017

Hannah is UH-MAZING! Not only is she beyond sweet, but she is SO EXTREMELY TALENTED! One look at her Instagram page will leave you scrolling through her portfolio for hours on end. The best part? ... Read more What you see is truly what you get. She helps transform you into the most beautiful version of yourself, which is why I’m beyond grateful that I was able to book her for my wedding. I had a total of 12 girls (myself included) getting their make-up done on my wedding day and not only was everyone super happy with their look, but it stayed on all night (mind you, we started getting ready at 7 am and the night didn’t end until around 2 am). Hannah and her team arrived on time, listened to what each girl wanted and got us ready and out the door in no time. I have never felt prettier than on my special day and I owe that all to Hannah. Don’t think twice about booking her, you won’t regret it!!

K
Kinna Patel

Married on 08/24/2019

she is amazing

Literally transformed me exactly how i wanted to be! Natural talent for both hair and makeup Read more literally transformed me exactly how i wanted to be! Natural talent for both hair and makeup

B
Betsy

Married on 06/01/2019

Beyond perfection, so professional

If you want to look perfect on your wedding day without worrying about anything, Hannah is the girl to call. When we first spoke, I knew I had to hire her because she was SO professional, genuine, and ... Read more sweet, a personality type that really caters to an anxious bride-to-be. I could just tell she was 'on it'. On the day of the wedding, she not only transformed me into the bride I've always imagined myself looking like, but made my entire bridal party look beyond STUNNING. Her team is able to cater to the individual needs/likes of each bridesmaid while still making all the looks cohesive. Hannah is literally a beauty magician and not a "one look fits all" makeup artist, as I've experienced in the past with others. She also made sure to stick to the timeline so that everyone (8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and me) were able to finish on time without sacrificing any of their unbelievable beauty skills. Her team is THE BEST - we had Alyssa and Valerie help out that day and they were awesome. All of the girls, including myself, felt extremely confident and that is important on such a significant day. All of the bridesmaids told me they want to use Hannah Elisabeth Beauty when they get married, which says a lot! I will definitely be using her for any future events I have as well. She really made the day SO special for me. Thank you Hannah!