Hannah Zeno Makeup Artistry

Middlebury, VT · View map

About Hannah Zeno Makeup Artistry

Hannah Zeno Makeup Artistry is dedicated to providing professional services to all wedding parties in Northern Vermont. Hannah has just about 10 years experience of making women beautiful. She will not let you down on your big day!

7 Reviews for Hannah Zeno Makeup Artistry

7 Hannah Zeno Makeup Artistry Reviews

H
Helen

Married on 12/31/2017

You were terrific. I so appreciate all you did. You not only made all the bridesmaids gorgeous you made the bride absolutely stunning, and you were willing and flexible to work with me, mother of the ... Read more the bride, with a total change in my make up..I would be happy to recommend you at any time. I hope to still stay in touch because I’m hoping that your wonderful products will do wonders for my skin. Thank you Hannah! it was a real delight to work with you.

D
Danielle

Married on 08/26/2017

I have worked with Hannah many many times over the years for different services. She is always professional! And always does her best to be accommodating to my schedule and the quality of her work is ... Read more outstanding. I have had her apply and maintain lash extensions as well as do my makeup for family portraits and I always looked beautiful when she was finished.

K
Kelsey

Married on 08/05/2017

I cannot say enough about my experience with Hannah! In addition to being professional, responsive, and very talented, Hannah was just wonderful and easy to work with. She had a great sense of the ... Read more look I was aiming for during the trial, and was very open and encouraging about feedback for anything I might want to tweak. When I was unable to find lashes a few days before my wedding, she checked in and purchased them herself the day before. The day of the wedding, she was punctual, excited, and did gorgeous makeup on myself and my whole bridal party. Everyone was happy with their makeup, and couldn't say enough about how nice Hannah was and how much they enjoyed chatting with her while they had their makeup done. I had my makeup done early afternoon, and it still looked flawless in the early morning hours when everyone finally ended the night! I would work with Hannah again in a heartbeat for any future event, and highly recommend her!