Hanover Grande Ballroom

Bethlehem, PA · View map · Visit website

About Hanover Grande Ballroom

Hanover Grande Ballroom is a Bethlehem-based classic hotel wedding venue outside of Philadelphia. It is located in the Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel and offers exquisite food, impeccable service and a beautiful ambience. Couples can expect the elegance of a high-end venue combined with flexibility and convenience. No matter the size of your wedding, the staff at Hanover Grande Ballroom will deliver a memorable event.

Facilities and Capacity
Best Western Lehigh Valley has over 11,000 square feet of versatile space. Your ceremony can be set up indoors or outside by the Gazebo. For receptions, the Hanover Grande Ballroom features a built-in bar, private entrance and stunning lighting fixtures. The event space can host up to 300 guests. For smaller parties, the Lehigh Fireside Ballroom offers an intimate wedding reception space with a fireplace and patio. Here, couples may accommodate up to 95 guests.

Whether you are planning a large gala or an intimate affair, the staff will seamlessly provide professional service. They will be by your side every step of the way. Their service include:

• Event planning
  • Lighting and sound
  • Wireless internet
  • Pet friendly

Cuisine
The culinary team is happy to cater your special day. They offer a range of packages and serving styles, including buffet, plated meals and stations. Examples of themed stations are crepes, mac n’ cheese, Italian pasta and martini mashed potato bar. Catering and bartending services include:

• Cocktail reception
  • Open bar
  • Bartenders
  • Champagne toast

Accommodation
SureStay by Best Western, Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center has 192 guests rooms. On the big day, the hotel provides the couple with a complimentary overnight accommodation at our sister property the Hampton Inn and Suites located on the same lot. They also offer special discount rates for out-of-town guests.

Other Facilities
The hotel has an on-site night club that is perfect for a private guest cocktail hour. There is also a pub and plenty of break-out space. Your wedding party can relax in the bridal suite, while your guests may use shuttle services, on-site parking and wheelchair access.

Other Services
Hanover Grande Ballroom will gladly host your bridal shower, engagement party, cocktail rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. Additional wedding-related items are also available, including:

• Centerpieces
  • Glassware
  • Votive candles
  • Vases

Location
The venue is nine minutes from downtown Bethlehem, 16 minutes from Allentown, 70 minutes from Philadelphia and 80 minutes from Lancaster. Philadelphia International Airport is 70 minutes away and Lehigh Valley International Airport is nine minutes away. It is 12 minutes from Lehigh University.

79 Reviews for Hanover Grande Ballroom

79 Hanover Grande Ballroom Reviews

C
Featured
Cassandra

Married on 04/20/2019

Best day ever!

Absolutely beautiful place to hold your wedding! We were able to have the ceremony and reception all in one spot. Layla the wedding coordinator is phenomenal, she was available whenever I needed her ... Read more no matter what. Any questions or concerns were addressed and resolved in less than 24hrs every time. The room was gorgeous and exactly how I wanted it. The food was amazing and the service was great! Everyone was so friendly and helpful and really made our day a dream come true!

Katrina
Katrina

Getting married on 08/22/2020

Getting married August 22, 2020

My experience with the Hanover Grande Ballroom was awesome! I can't wait to get married.. Michele is the best. I looked at a lot of venues but none compared to the ballroom. I can just envision my ... Read more wedding there. I am so happy..

Juliana
Juliana

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Dream come true!!!!

Lord knows how many venues I've been to and at that point, I was getting pretty frustrated. Out of nowhere I came across Hanover and made sure to call to make an appointment. As soon as I step foot in ... Read more in that place I was in Heaven. I felt all of my worries get lifted off my shoulder. Where they have cocktail hour is so different from any other place and the ballroom is gorgeous. What caught my eye was the bridal suite. Usually, it's just an empty room where they usually have a conference. Well, not this place. It looks like a VIP lounge. I was praying to God that they will have my date since I was having a September wedding and you everyone wants a fall wedding. When I told her my date and she told me they had it, I jumped for joy and booked that same day. I wanted my wedding to be very classy and that was the only place that I visited that fulfilled that need.