Hansen's Flower Shop

Fairfield, New York · View map · Visit website

About Hansen's Flower Shop

Located in Fairfield, Connecticut, Hansen’s Flower Shop is a seasoned wedding florist that has been a community fixture since 1920. Their clients are treated to stellar customer service no matter the floral or plant designs they order. Hansen’s Flower Shop may assemble arrangements in styles such as modern, rustic, vintage, glamorous, country, and tropical. This is the vendor for you, if you’re seeking someone who will take care of things like delivery, setup, cleanup, event design, and provide samples.

Hansen’s Flower Shop produces an array of arrangements. Their repertoire covers everything from sizable bridal bouquets in striking, neutral shades to aisle pieces for wedding ceremonies in subtle hues. Some of their products include:

• Bouquets

Featured
Monica

Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible

Tina was super easy to work with which made our planning 100 times easier. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Read more Tina was super easy to work with which made our planning 100 times easier. The flowers were absolutely beautiful!!!!

K
Katie Cooke

Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding 06/29/19

The flowers came out AMAZING! I loved my flowers and recieved so many compliments. I would use them again! Read more The flowers came out AMAZING! I loved my flowers and recieved so many compliments. I would use them again!

Heidi
Heidi Schmidel De Genaro

Married on 06/15/2019

Great Florist!

I used Hansen’s Flower Shop this past June for my daughter’s wedding. Tina was so wonderful to work with. The wedding flowers were simple and beautiful. Exactly what my daughter wanted. Tina’s ... Read more attention to every detail was evident in the gorgeous bouquets and centerpiece she put together. I would definitively recommend Hansen’s for your wedding. You won’t be disappointed!