Hanz Photography

West Bloomfield, MI · View map · Visit website

About Hanz Photography

Hanz Photography is a professional photography company serving weddings and other events throughout the Northern Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland region & Detroit, Michigan. Having specialized in contemporary wedding photography with over 10+ years of experience, owner, James Han, alongside his wife, Joanne, create the ultimate duo for capturing every unique memory of your special day. Together, the Hanz Photography team will capture the story of your wedding day to create lasting memories.

Hanz Photography offers four different wedding photography packages to perfectly fit your needs, for either a small and intimate wedding to any sized/type of wedding. If you are interested in including additional options, Hanz Photography provides an array of other services, including:

• Additional hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Engagement photo session (outdoor or in-studio)
  • Multiple locations

J
Featured
James

Married on 06/02/2018

James and Joanne are the best photographers we could've worked with for our wedding day. James is the artist who knows what makes a great photo. He knew to take command when we were posing for photos ... Read more and to disappear into the background during the ceremony and whenever we were busy. Joanne is the organizer who keeps us on track and professionally responds to our requests. She also took photos of the wedding from angles and positions that James couldn't get to. Together, they make a mighty team and provide a great service at a very affordable price level. They have gotten a lot more business between when I hired them and the wedding so that they are now booked almost every week and were able to invest in new equipment before the wedding. I would use their service again for future photo sessions.

L
L Lee

Married on 05/18/2019

Strongly recommend

Everything was beyond expectations! They arrived 30 minutes early on my wedding day. I've just received the fully retouched images and I LOVE THEM! I can't wait to have it printed. I would definitely ... Read more definitely recommend Hanz for your wedding photographer.

Yong
Yong Cho

Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful photographer

Wonderful, communicative, professional, timely, creative, passionate, committed, stress-free vendors! Read more Wonderful, communicative, professional, timely, creative, passionate, committed, stress-free vendors!