Happily Ever After Hair & Makeup by Aimee and Angela

Saint Augustine, FL · View map · Visit website

About Happily Ever After Hair & Makeup by Aimee and Angela

Happily Ever After Hair & Makeup is a beauty-service provider located in Saint Augustine, Florida. Hair and makeup trials are held at Mimosas Hair Studio. Our team knows how to translate your beauty vision into reality. Happily Ever After Hair & Makeup creates a stress-free experience for you, regardless of whether you visit the studio or have us come to you (No travel fee for locations within five miles of Mimosas Hair Studio).

Destination weddings and engagement hair and makeup services are among those offered by Happily Ever After Hair & Makeup. Services also include:

• False lashes

K
    Featured
    Kelsey

Married on 03/03/2018

We worked with Aimee and Angela. I had my hair and makeup trial in November and loved it! They were super fast, but not rushed. The makeup and hair was exactly what I wanted! They were a tad late on ... Read more the wedding day because of a gate code mishap, but they actually finished about 30 minutes earlier which was so relaxing for me. I have been apart of weddings that ran over with hair and makeup and the bride became super stressed. All of my bridesmaids were happy with their hair and makeup and I was ecstatic with mine!! I'll post a couple pictures, but still waiting on professional pictures! The first one is from the trial... rest are from the wedding day.

M
    mary

Married on 04/14/2019

Great experience!

Aimee did mine and my wife’s hair and make up. She arrived early and listened to what we wanted. She was very attentive and made the experience a great one! Read more Aimee did mine and my wife’s hair and make up. She arrived early and listened to what we wanted. She was very attentive and made the experience a great one!

Malori
    Malori

Married on 12/08/2018

The dream team

Aimee and Angela are total rockstars! One of my biggest fears as a bride was that I wouldn't recognize myself or that me and all my girls would have cake face makeup which I've seen on other bridal ... Read more parties. Every single person they touched looked amazing! We received so many compliments! Bonus points for hair staying in place all night long-even with a band!! They are also incredibly fast. Not in the I felt rushed and not happy with how I look kind of way, but in the wow, how do we look so amazing when I feel like I just sat down in the chair kind of way and now we won't be rushed for photos and getting to the venue kind of way. I can't recommend them enough!