Happily Ever After Photography

Land O Lakes, FL · View map · Visit website

About Happily Ever After Photography

Happily Ever After Photography — located in Land O Lakes, Florida and serving clients in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando and Sarasota regions — is a wedding photography company that will work to tell the story of your special day. Blending candid moments with artistic portraiture photography, your photographer will provide you with timeless images of your special occasion. Having worked with hundreds of clients over the years, Dana Brandt, owner of the company, loves bringing joy and excitement to the couples she works with. With Dana by your side, you will have a comfortable, fun, and memorable experience.

Happily Ever After Photography offers wedding packages and engagement sessions to allow couples the chance to get all their photography services in one convenient bundle. All packages include an engagement session, and Happily Ever After Photography can customize any package to suit your budget. The Fairytale Collection offers services that include a complimentary engagement session, eight hours of wedding day photography, two photographers, edited photos, print release, private online gallery of images, and a custom designed photo album. Other services offered by the company include:

• Additional hourly coverage

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 04/27/2013

Dana was more than I could have ever asked for. I was able to have her for both my engagement session and my wedding for an INCREDIBLE price. Happily Ever After is beyond the best value for top notch ... Read more quality. For our engagement session she didn't rush us at all and gave us the right direction and yet still didn't make us feel too posed. For our wedding she was practically part of the family (while still extremely professional). She is able to blend in and document the wedding without sticking out. She really gets to know not only the bride and groom but the whole wedding party and immediate family. I would recommend her to anybody - Dana is wonderful!!!!

B
Brianna Reynolds

Married on 07/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing

We were so lucky to have found Dana / Happily Ever After photography! She was very quick to respond when I planned our wedding in only 2 weeks! We had a very small destination wedding and she went ... Read more above and beyond by asking what else did I need help with other then photography, she came early and took pictures of us getting ready, and even helped me into my dress!! My kids loved her, she is very outgoing and has a great sense of humor while staying very professional. She made our experience fun and special as it should be. She got our photos to us quick and the value / quality of them are incredible. We are very grateful and happy to of had her for our special day. We would recommend her to anyone for any type of event!!

Amber
Amber

Married on 06/11/2019

Fabulous and Fun

Dana was fabulous and fun. She listened to all my crazy Pinterest ideas and recreated the shots I found that I liked. She pays attention to details and is super knowledgeable on positioning and ... Read more placement for the best shots. My album is FULL of amazing pictures! Even my husband is in aww of the pictures. Between her personality and professional work, she is the best photographer in the Tampa Bay area.