Hired? Hired

Happily Ever Florida, LLC

Fort Myers, FL · View map · Visit website

About Happily Ever Florida, LLC

Happily Ever Florida, LLC is a wedding planning company in Fort Myers, Florida owned by Jessica Bonanno. They are prepared to be there for you every step of the planning process and will tailor their services to better suit you and your wedding needs. Jessica is filled with creativity and utilizes it in every event that she plans. She is also a trained floral designer and provides her clients savings on their event flowers. If you select Happily Ever Florida, LLC, you will be satisfied with their attention to detail and the care that you receive during the wedding planning process. This wedding planner is WeddingWire Rated and is part of The National Association of Wedding Professionals.

Jessica believes in merging her own creativity and expertise with your dreams for your wedding. She also will ensure that your wedding runs exactly as planned. Happily Ever Florida, LLC offers the following services to couples:

• Event design

S
Featured
Stephine

Married on 03/24/2018

So I accidentally came across Jessica in a huge time in need for a wedding planner, and let’s just say it was the best decision I made! Our first time meeting we gave her a tid bit of information of ... Read more how we(I) ;) Wanted the wedding to look and go. From that day she not once stopped helping and we are so thankful for her. Everything was more magical than I could have guessed it to be! Thank you Jessica for EVERYTHING you did, Means so much to us:) Highly recommend Happily Ever Florida!

D
Dayana

Married on 09/02/2018

Jessica was amazing! I live in south florida 3 hours away from where my wedding was and she made sure that I was part of everything. She did all my flowers as well and they came out spectacular. She ... Read more is so patient and there for your every need. I had just given birth when I began planning and had very little time. Thanks to Jessica every detail was taken care of and I had my fairytale wedding. Thank you so much to Jessica and her team for all their hard work!

A
Allie

Married on 08/10/2018

Words cannot express how thankful and grateful I am for Jessica! We hired Jess for our day of coordinator for our wedding and she was a rockstar! I have never felt so comfortable handing over my ... Read more years of planning to someone and knowing they got this! She is also so talented with what she does and offered so many great suggestions to make sure our wedding ran smoothly and perfectly (which is did!) I never once had any doubts and felt 100% comfortable with Jessica running the show! She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and set up not only my standards but hers! I’m seriously speechless with how perfect my wedding was and it’s all because of her!!! Not only did I get an awesome wedding planner but I gained an amazing friend too!!!! Thank you Jessica for being you and everything you did for me and our wedding!!!