Happy Expressions Photobooth

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About Happy Expressions Photobooth

Happy Expressions Photobooth is a wedding event rental company in San Francisco, California that covers the entire Bay Area. Owners Viven and Raymond have a passion for helping others create memories and believe pictures are the perfect keepsake, especially at a wedding. Their enclosed photo booth is great for outdoor events to ensure the lighting is good, while the open-air booth allows for more guests in photos.

Happy Expressions Photobooth supplies high-quality props so your guests can get creative and capture their fun moments during your big day. They offer their clients customized templates and backdrops so each event is unique. In addition, they will custom design a logo and text to put on the photostrips to commemorate your day. Their wedding photo booth rental services offered include the following:

• Social media integration

1 Happy Expressions Photobooth Reviews

Featured
User6170390

Event date: 12/24/2015

Happy Expressions was recommended to me by a friend. He told me the business had just launched, and that I should give them a try. I was looking for a photobooth for my holiday party that I was ... Read more hosting for my friends and family. Happy Expressions provided the best props i've seen yet, and I have been to many weddings with photobooths that had boring props.They had lots of different Marvel superhero masks, my favorite was the Iron Man one, they had a Minecraft sword, Star Wars props, and so much more. Also, their service is impeccable. Imagine a group of drunk people trying to work the booth...the staff was so helpful and stood by every second to make sure we knew how to use the machine. Everyone enjoyed the photobooth.

Happy Expressions Photobooth FAQ