Happy Faces Entertainment

Huntington Station, NY · View map

About Happy Faces Entertainment

You're planning the BIGGEST party of your life and you're worried because you want everyone to have a great time. No worries. Happy Faces bring the FUN! We will ensure everything goes as you planned. We will arrive early with an amazing table of props. You're not sure what type of booth you need? No problem, we have three booth style options from arcade to open air. Each photo pints in 7 seconds, so your guests spend more time celebrating! We give unlimited black and white or color prints. Each strip is CUSTOMIZED with your name and theme. We can even add a frame to make your favors complete. You're afraid you will miss something on your big day? Happy Faces saves the day with a USB filled with EVERY picture taken that day along with VIDEO MESSAGES! We would love to create a one of a kind scrapbook for you to take home that night. Happy Faces is your partner in the BIG DAY. If you want a crazy prop or specific backdrop, just ask. We can customize everything from lights, to music, props, and backdrops. Your wish is our command!

1 Reviews for Happy Faces Entertainment

1 Happy Faces Entertainment Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 10/13/2013

From the beginning, I never thought I would have a photobooth at my wedding. But, my husband talked me into it, and I’m so glad we made the decision to have one. Even more so, I was so pleased to have ... Read more chosen Happy Faces to assist us with our photobooth needs. EVERYONE enjoyed the photobooth. The props were great. Then attendants were so helpful and organized even though with all of our guests, it must have been chaos. They even provided us with cool souvenirs and such quality pictures for us and our guests to take home. Mike really helped us customize our photobooth and provided us with so many choices. We would definitely recommend Happy Faces to anyone planning a special event.

Happy Faces Entertainment FAQ