Happy Tears Productions

Bellmawr, NJ · View map

About Happy Tears Productions

Register your eMail address, on our website, to be eligible for up to 50% OFF our published pricing!

At Happy Tears Productions, we always strive to be ahead of the curve! We provide the highest quality videography services in the industry using only the latest and greatest top-end equipment to achieve optimum results. Our Ultra High Tech '4K' camera technology is just the tip of our iceberg! Ultimately; we will capture all the most fleeting, beautiful moments of your event enabling you to relax and enjoy your day. Not only will you be supremely impressed by the quality of our work, but we pride ourselves on superior customer care with a genuine interest in your most special day. An event as beautiful and important as yours deserves only the best. Let us bring happy tears to your eyes!

A Little Bit About Me: John - Creator of 'Happy Tears'…

I am the proud Father of two adult children and four grandchildren (one of whom is a special-needs child). I love being a huge part of "Joey's World", because he means the WORLD to me! Second, to family, is my passion for animals, wedding & engagement filmography, motivational speaking, and Ballroom Dancing; something of which I will never get enough! I am a true leader by nature, and I love to make people smile, and to make dogs wag their tails! And btw; as I see it, it's not a mere coincidence why "Dog" is "God" spelled backwards! I love Dogs!!! I'm still longing, for the day, when I get to film a wedding whereby the wedding couple's DOG is the BEST MAN!!!

John

—————————————————

Our market area is New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C. & Northern Va.

856-630-9986 - iPhone (Call or Text)

86 Reviews for Happy Tears Productions

86 Happy Tears Productions Reviews

Kimberly
Kimberly

Getting married on 10/12/2019

I couldn't ask for more!

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, I urge you to use Happy Tears! Your wedding goes by in a flash and many moments are missed but to have the video to relive the day, is one of the ... Read more best decisions we made. John and his team are so talented. They captured the day with all the emotion and excitement that filled it. We got numerous compliments. My husband and I absolutely love our video- it is perfect! Thank you for giving us this gift that we can share together with our family and friends for a lifetime.

Sara
Sara

Married on 06/21/2019

Excellent!

John & Chris from Happy Tears Production are AWESOME. John is so passionate about his work & most important the customers he works for. He kept consistent communication to make sure he would capture ... Read more everything we wanted on our wedding day. John sent us the highlight video this week and it was phenomenal! Highly recommend John & his team at Happy Tears. - The O’Shea’s

D
Dave

Married on 04/26/2019

Recommend Happy Tears

We were very happy with Happy Tears! John was very professional and easy to get ahold of at all stages of the wedding process. His videographers were very easy to work with on our wedding day and were ... Read more very professional. We were so excited to get the teaser video within a few days and the whole thing within a few weeks of the wedding! The videos turned out amazing! His prices are very reasonable and packages provide a lot of value. We highly recommend Happy Tears!