Happy Wife Happy Life Weddings & Events Venue

J
Jessica Decker

Married on 08/17/2019

Diamond in West Texas

After visiting quite a few venues that just didn't fit or looked much better online than in person, we found this venue in Albany. They let us visit the same day we contacted them which was great as ... Read more we were in a time crunch and we instantly loved it. Part way through planning, they had a staff change over which made me fear what might happen but the owner made sure to cover everything and get everything on the right track herself. She also was very responsive and I felt comfortable texting her just about any time of day with any questions I had. The only negative was sometimes we had to go over the same details a few times but with the staff changeover and everything, it was understandable and I never felt like anything was falling through the cracks, more like they were covering all the bases. The owner also owned the local flower shop which made handling flowers and decorations so much simpler too. I wasn't totally clear on what I wanted so I just sent them some photos of some general ideas and they took them and ran with it and the end result was beautiful. They also handled all the set up and decorating, clean up, rentals for additional outside chairs, linens, and day-of coordination. This is one venue that looks just as good or even better in person as it does online!

Happy Wife Happy Life Weddings & Events Venue FAQ