HapTheVideoMan.com

Palm Springs, CA · View map

About HapTheVideoMan.com

HapTheVideoMan.com takes pride in bringing you an elegant account of your special day. Celebrating our 20th Year on July 1st 2010, we pull together the setting, our experience along with your story board of special ideas for your wedding production. We mix in the sunsets, flowers, waterfalls and sound, picking up the warmth, color, and feel of your Special Day, and do it with rates most can afford! (most packages $800.00- $1600.00)

Call 760-323-0602 or email We will answer answer all your questions and give you two no obligation quotes too. Visit our site to see full length wedding demo's and our wedding music videos. Also find more demos on our youtube channel. Once on youtube just type in our company name! Hapthevideoman Thanks you for your interest in us! Hap Trowbridge Owner.

2 Reviews for HapTheVideoMan.com

2 HapTheVideoMan.com Reviews

L
Laura

Married on 01/29/2011

I really loved working with Hap! He came to our rehersal and helped us know exactly what to do to make our wedding and video memories special! He was there early to set up. Everything was fantastic.I ... Read more fantastic. I love the video and will enjoy it for years to come!

R
reachel

Married on 11/08/2008

Hap was great! He showed up early and stayed through the end of the event. He had great ideas for the video. I would highly recommend him to everyone :) Hap you were awesome, thank you so much for ... Read more making my wedding day stress free.

HapTheVideoMan.com FAQ