Harborside East

Mount Pleasant, SC · View map · Visit website

About Harborside East

Harborside East, a wedding venue located in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, offers couples a chance to gaze out on the sunsets over the Ravenel Bridge and Charleston Harbor during their wedding ceremony or celebration. With a setting close to the downtown at Patriot’s Point, you will be able to enjoy a convenient wedding location that also gives way to scenic waterfront views.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples are able to choose from four waterfront ceremony options in which to say their vows. Depending on your needs and desires, Harborside East offers covered outdoor, uncovered outdoor and indoor setting options for your wedding day ceremony or engagement party, rehearsal dinner, reception or elopement. Additionally, a bridal room is available in this elegant venue for brides and bridesmaids to use.

To make sure every detail of your wedding is accounted for, Harborside East provides couples with silver chiavari chairs alongside tables. The partially covered patio can also be utilized during your wedding celebration. Wrought iron patio furniture, which is also provided by the venue, will help you and your guests relax and take in the waterfront views surrounding you. The venue sets up their provided tables and chairs for you. Outside vendor assistance can also be arranged to help with your decor and planning needs.

35 Reviews for Harborside East

35 Harborside East Reviews

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 05/02/2015

Harborside East was easily the best decision I made for my wedding. It is beautiful (which means I didn't have to fill it with flowers and decor), Chelsea was so easy to work with and was very ... Read more accommodating and helpful. My guests kept commenting on how gorgeous the wedding was. I can't think of a single negative thing to say about them. They have their own tables and chairs for you to use so your rental budget stays low. You do have to use their specified vendor for bar service, but they did a phenomenal job, as well, so no complaints. I would recommend Harborside East to any couple looking for their perfect venue.

M
Megan Roach

Married on 11/03/2018

The venue and Chelsea made our day come true

The venue doesn’t need any help, it’s so magically beautiful that it doesn’t need much decorations. A one stop shop for any party, wedding or gathering, it will hold and please all that come! Thank ... Read more you Chelsea for being so awesome!!

L
Lindsay

Married on 05/05/2018

I consider myself lucky to have found Harborside East for my wedding! The morning that my mom and I were going to meet with our wedding planner, my mom found something online for Harborside East. They ... Read more had literally just opened (formerly 28 Bridgeside). We went by after not loving any of the other venues and it was just perfect. The view is breath taking and the inside is just beautiful. There is a very large patio outside and even in July we had guests out there, the breeze was so nice! There is a few areas outside for a ceremony, but being in July, we had an indoor ceremony at a church. We did go outside to take pictures at sunset with the bridge in the back ground. There is also a bridal suite, which was nice to put our bags and to change shoes, etc. Lindy was great to work with and the price was much better than most locations in Charleston. You can also use your own caterer and bartending service, which was a plus for us! I would hands down say this is the best venue in Charleston for a wedding or reception! I predict it's going to be a popular venue very soon!