Harborside International Golf Center

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Harborside International Golf Center

Harborside International Golf Center is a wedding venue located in Chicago, Illinois. With incredible lake views and a convenient location just 20 minutes away from downtown Chicago, this venue is perfect for an exclusive wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
Harborside's 24,000 square foot prairie-style clubhouse blends elegance and intimacy as well as a wrap-around balcony with panoramic views of the golf course. The clubhouse accommodates 230 guests, making it ideal for a wedding of any size.

Harborside International Golf Center has dedicated staff that is there to please your every need. They will escort you and your guests to the vaulted lobby and ensure that everything goes smoothly throughout your wedding celebration.

Cuisine
Harborside International Golf Center has an extensive menu selection of high-quality food that includes creatively displayed chef specialties as well as action stations and hors d'oeuvres. Along with being provided with an exceptional four-course dinner executed by the culinary staff, you will also have the option of customizing your own menu with the catering sales manager.

7 Reviews for Harborside International Golf Center

7 Harborside International Golf Center Reviews

Verda
Verda Wilkerson

Married on 05/10/2019

Great experience at this venue!

I love this venue! I am overwhelmed by Carolyn Mangrum's professionalism, customer service and creativity! She made sure that everything was perfect for my event. I recommended some of my collogues to ... Read more collogues to Carolyn and they have booked their events at this venue. I have booked another event here as well. Thank you, Verda Wilkerson Lillian's Light and The Caring One Hundred Organization

P
Princess

Married on 04/12/2019

We had our son's engagement party here last week and everything was great. Jake, Carolyn, Tanya and all of their staff were gems. I could not have asked for a better crew. Our guest all raved about ... Read more how good the food was and how beautiful the atmosphere. Kudos to the chefs on the food. I highly recommend Harborside for your event, great food, ample FREE parking, terrific staff, great location.

T
Tameka

Married on 09/01/2018

This venue is BEAUTIFUL! The food was amazing and Carolyn the event coordinator treated us like family. Everytime I needed her she was there. She went over everything with us there was no surprises. ... Read more The day of the event the staff was very attentive across the board. It was so beautiful people have reached out to me saying they are going to use the venue in the future.