Harborview Studios

Centerville, MA · View map

About Harborview Studios

Hello! We're Cindy & Sean Caughey, husband and wife wedding filmmakers. Our passion is to focus on telling your story (not just a recap of your wedding day) so that you can have a deep, emotional connection with your wedding films that will last a lifetime.

It's our intention to create an inspired wedding film for you, brimming with all the colors of the emotional spectrum (not just emotions that are steeped in drama). Because this film should feel authentic to you.

Although we're based on Cape Cod, we service couples getting married on Cape Cod, Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, Boston, and all throughout the country.

Currently booking for 2020 and 2021.

43 Reviews for Harborview Studios

43 Harborview Studios Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 05/31/2019

One of the best wedding planning decisions I made!

We had a small wedding, and I was hesitant to hire a videographer. My wedding planner said if I did decide to pull the trigger, Harborview was the absolute best. And she was RIGHT! I LOVE the finished ... Read more product, and so does everyone else. I could not be more happier with the memories they captured. Cindy and Sean were wonderful to work with!

Kelley
Kelley

Married on 05/11/2019

Best Videographer in Cape Cod/New England!

Harborview Studios (Cindy & Sean) rock! Working with them was nothing but a pleasure. They are professional, organized, personable, fun, and they think outside the box! Most importantly, the finished ... Read more product is fantastic! Our wedding teaser & trailer were beautifully shot and edited, and we cannot wait for the final wedding video. We had so much fun working with them, and could not recommend them enough! If you go with Harborview Studios you will not be disappointed.

Amanda
Amanda Engstrom

Married on 10/20/2018

So talented and so fantastic to work with!

We could not be more in love with our wedding video made by Harborview Studios! We are so grateful for the chance to watch and relive our greatest day, and even get to see some of the moments that we ... Read more missed! They captured every detail and all of my favorite moments. The overall production of the our wedding video and the short trailer was so well done too! In addition to their amazing artistic skill, Sean and Cindy were fantastic to work with. They were meticulous with every detail planning ahead which made it seamless the day of our wedding! Immediately after they contacted us and even sent us our little sneak peek only one week after our wedding!! They were so easy to work with and they beautiful package our video came in was such a great surprise! My husband and our families all loved being able to watch the videos together and I know it will be our favorite movie of all time!