Harbour View Inn

Mackinac Island, MI · View map · Visit website

About Harbour View Inn

Harbour View Inn is a charming wedding venue located in Mackinac Island, Michigan. Beautiful scenery like gardens, a victorian gazebo and a stunning harbor provide a classic and vintage feel for your special day. This banquet hall and inn strives to create the perfect ambience for every wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
There are four locations available for you to choose from at Harbour View Inn. Each has their own whimsical charm and cozy touches to give you the wedding of your dreams. Whether you are looking for a winding path of flowers, a veranda, an intimate harbor or a cozy reception area, Harbour View Inn has multiple options for you to choose from. Facilities include:

• Victorian Gazebo (up to 50 guests)
  • Harbor View Veranda (up to 80 guests)
  • Garden Patio (up to 22 guests)
  • Dining Room and Terrace Patio (up to 50 guests)

Harbour View Inn provides event planning and event rentals. Additional services offered include the following:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Cake cutting
  • Other services

Accommodation
There are four buildings to provide accommodations at the Harbour View Inn. The Chateau LaFramboise and The Cottage provide a historic style for guests. The Guest House and Carriage House feature a contemporary island style. All rooms include a complimentary breakfast, complimentary wireless internet and cable television. Rooms available include:

Other Services
In addition to the services mentioned above, Harbour View Inn also provides many wedding decor items. Decor items that are available are:

• Chairs

Myranda
Myranda

Married on 06/30/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

I can’t say just how much I loved our wedding day! Becky Miller was so beyond helpful and made sure our cake, flowers, and fudge were all delivered at the right time. We couldn’t have chosen a better ... Read more place to get married!

A
Amber

Married on 09/24/2016

This place was fantastic for our wedding venue, and the rooms were great. Very clean, the beds were comfortable, and there was a great breakfast every morning. Becky was very responsive with all of ... Read more the wedding planning, and always answered any random questions I had very quickly. For the weekend of the wedding, Michelle was my go-to gal. She was excellent, very professional and did such a great job handling all of the details. She even helped calm my pre-ceremony jitters. Rick was our bartender, and may possibly be my new favorite person. On Thursday when we got to the Harbour View, he was already asking if he could get me anything, and he was so pleasant to be around. He always had me smiling and laughing and our guest just loved him. The rest of the staff was great and extremely polite. The wedding meal was excellent. The chef came out and personally congratulated us, which was such a sweet touch. We look forward to staying at the Harbour View Inn each time we visit the island. The grounds are maintained very well and it's in a great spot.

Rachael
Rachael

Married on 08/13/2016

We had an amazing wedding ceremony and reception at this location. Becky and Michelle were wonderful in making sure that everything went as planned and everything was setup accordingly. I couldn't ... Read more have asked for our wedding to go any better. Becky was always great at responding promptly to emails and making sure to answer all of my questions. I was very happy with them.