Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa

Catoosa, OK · View map · Visit website

About Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa provides a hotel wedding venue for ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. The staff strive to become the ideal destination wedding facility, committed to making each couple’s day spectacular.

Facilities and Capacity
Accommodating both intimate gatherings and large, extravagant occasions, the maximum wedding guest list the hotel welcomes is 800 guests. For those who wish to have an upscale venue with breathtaking views, the Sky Room is an ideal choice seating up to 220 people. The Sequoyah Ballroom seats up to 800 people for a wedding reception, while the Grand Hall of the Cherokees holds 200 individuals. The new Mulit-Purpose room holds 300 people. For couples wishing to host their rehearsal dinner at the hotel we offer the fine dining restaurant of McGill’s on 19 and Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill. The hotel offers couples and their wedding guests on-site parking, valet, airport shuttle, as well as get-ready rooms for the wedding party.

A dedicated event planner to help you plan your catering details including the wedding and grooms cake, along with items such as bar services, set up, clean up, lighting, and sound. The hotel offers ceremony and reception packages in the same room, as well as red carpet service to make couples feel like celebrities on their big day. Bride, groom and their guests can enjoy our 18-hole championship golf course and full-service spa.

Cuisine
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa has a catering department capable of providing virtually every moment of the day with a snack, beverage, or full meal. For weddings, they can accommodate breakfast, brunch, lunch, hors d’oeuvres, and dinner. Their serving styles include buffet, plated, or stationed service, as well as creating a beautiful wedding cake. If desired, couples are welcome to provide their own cake from another bakery. Items such as barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens are also available for events at no extra charge. Couples who desire bar service at their wedding can choose to hold a cash, open, or limited bar serving:

• House beer, wine, and liquor
  • Premium liquor
  • Specialty beer and wine
  • Signature drink
  • Champagne toast

Accommodation
The hotel features 454 rooms and suites that are posh, sleek, and stylishly comfortable. Dedicated to a cozy sleeping experience, the sleeping arrangements consist of high thread-count linens and triple-sheeted mattresses. A couple’s wedding guests may choose to stay in a standard room, suite, or splurge for a VIP suite.

61 Reviews for Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa

61 Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa Reviews

D
Featured
Dency

Married on 05/05/2018

We had almost 400 people at our wedding. We were expecting to have difficulties and problems with our venue when we have that many people but I can't say anything bad about hard rock. Jessie Brandt ... Read more made our reception flawless and easy! Not only was it a beautiful location but she respected everyone of our wishes and made sure we were listened to. We planned this wedding long distance and anytime I came into town, Jessie met up with me and reassured me that everything would go perfectly. She was extremely professional and made sure she was available to talk at anytime. The food was just as incredible. We had a dual plate that had salmon and chicken. The chef we had made sure that every plate was beautiful and delicious. From the salmon to the chicken to the asparagus we got compliments. For dessert we had tiramisu, cheesecake, and our wedding cake. All of it tasted so wonderful and was also absolutely beautiful!!! The pastry chef really outdid herself. Last but not least, as our guests enjoyed the night and we wrapped things up, the hotel and the employees took care of us, even escorting us from our groomsmen and bridesmaids suites to our honeymoon suite, making sure we didn't have to worry or stress over where our things were. I can't say anything bad about hard rock because they are the reason why our reception and our wedding was perfect in every way!!!

M
Mary

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Responds Quickly

They responded quickly and explained things well Read more They responded quickly and explained things well

Brandee
Brandee

Getting married on 07/18/2020

Great place to have wedding

I have been searching for the right place that will fit my budget to have our wedding. I came across hard rock casino and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to have my wedding at a casino but I set up apt with ... Read more Jesse to look at place. I loved it. The sky room was perfect, plenty of space plus they set up and clean up and provide the tables, chairs, decorations, glassware everything. When I looked everywhere else they charge extra for that stuff. Jesse was very helpful and professional. She let me know what all is included and what’s extra. She Also let us rent out another room to have the ceremony. She said we can have ceremony in sky room but I want it in different room. We also get a suite for free too. My wedding is not until July 2020 but I have booked with hard rock and can’t wait to have my special day there!!!