Harlene Events

Fairfield, CA · View map · Visit website

About Harlene Events

Harlene Events is a Full-Service Wedding Planning and Design Company based out of the San Francisco East Bay, servicing the greater Bay Area, Napa/Sonoma, Carmel/Big Sur, and Lake Tahoe.

Harlene Events specializes in Custom Planning and Design, where evey detail is tailored to your budget and overall aesthetic. Every wedding is perfectly designed differently from the last, as we want yours to be truly unique and a reflective of you and your partner.

Harlene Cayabyab- Founder and Creative Director of Harlene Events, will take a personal approach when it comes to planning your big day, to ensure every detail stands out at the event and that your journey to the altar is as stress-free as possible! From your first consultation to the final send-off, they will handle everything from start to finish

Harlene Events offers full-service planning and design services for weddings and special events. By hiring them as your Wedding Coordinators, whether that be for Month-Of/Day-Of or for Partial/Full Planning, their goal is to provide you with their professional insight when booking Vendors, with clear transparency and providing you with the most realistic expectations. Your wedding planning experience will be absolutley stress-free by providing you with all of the following tools and more: Vendor Recommendations, Design Consultation, Budget oversight and tracking, Site inspections, Rehearsal coordination, Vendor procurement and negotiations, and Day-Of event on-site management.

8 Reviews for Harlene Events

8 Harlene Events Reviews

L
Featured
Liz

Married on 08/08/2016

We opted to use a day planner for our wedding and it was the best decision. I highly recommend Harlene for event planning. We found Harlene through a wedding planner who recommended her services. ... Read more Harlene allowed for unlimited correspondence before the event and an in-person meeting at the venue location to go over details. Although I found the vendors and planned the wedding, Harlene was readily available during the planning process and reminded us of things we hadn't thought of yet. She was absolutely perfect the day of - knew the entire flow, potential issues, schedule of events, and looked out for VIP guests/wedding party. Harlene worked with me for about 3 months before our wedding. She was able to make vendor recommendations and seemed to know everyone in the industry in the Bay Area. Wedding planning is one of the most stressful things I have ever done but I had no doubts about trusting Harlene with the day of execution and it allowed me to truly enjoy my wedding day. The schedule of events for our wedding day was intense but Harlene made sure everything happened seamlessly and as scheduled. At one point I looked around and realized not only had she completed the entire day's to-do list but she added extra touches that make our reception look so professional and polished. Harlene was available, engaged and beyond reliable. Day of coordination aside, her being there throughout the months when I had questions or needed feedback was priceless. Asking Harlene to be part of our big day was the best decision we made and we cannot thank her enough. Truly a star event planner.

A
Anna

Married on 06/09/2019

Fantastic Coordinator

Harlene is incredibly receptive, kind and is just a fabulous coordinator. She is incredibly organized, punctual and knowledgeable. Our wedding was beautiful and went very smoothly thanks to her very ... Read more detailed timeline and structured approach to everything. Thanks Harlene!

Danielle
Danielle Ingrassia

Married on 06/01/2019

Before you do anything.........hire Harlene!

Before you do anything......... Hire Harlene. I picked my venue first and signed a contract that came with a host of issues. Harlene gracefully and patiently hanndled all my problems, gave sound and ... Read more experienced advice, and she executed my event better than I thought :) Shes the best and I already miss her in my lilfe. Do yourself a solid and get signed on with Harlene she will help you plan the wedding of your dreams. Thank you Harlene.