Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA · View map · Visit website

About Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion

Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Palos Verdes Peninsula, California. This private ballroom is a spacious, flexible, and beautiful event venue that can be utilized for practically any event. With indoor and outdoor spaces, top-notch services and enhancements, and gorgeous features, Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion could be the perfect location for your upcoming occasion.

Facilities and Capacity
Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion is an ideal space for wedding ceremonies, receptions, banquets, meetings, parties, and much more. With a maximum capacity of 300 guests, the ballroom and outdoor terrace are great for groups small and large. No matter your vision, the venue can surely be arranged to accommodate. There are several event spaces available for use, including the main ballroom, boardroom, terrace, and more. Be sure to take advantage of all that Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion has to offer, in terms of event space and amazing services!

Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion not only offers an absolutely stunning and flexible event space, but also a great variety of services and accommodations that can enhance your overall event experience. Allow the in-house event planner to coordinate all of the details and make your dream vision a reality. With plenty of available event items to use, such as tables, chairs, a wedding arch, china, flatware, glassware, dance floors, and much more, you’ve got practically everything you need for a full-blown event! They even have a huge selection of exciting lighting and sound accommodations. Anything that Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion does not offer can be filled in by their wonderful preferred vendors for things like catering, florists, photography, and bartending. You can surely trust Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion, and their world-class event team to be ready to make your event a true success.

20 Reviews for Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion

20 Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion Reviews

S
Featured
Signe

Married on 07/11/2015

The Norris Pavilion is a hidden gem! I could not have imagined having my wedding reception anywhere else. Paige and Jeff were amazing to work with. They got back to me quickly and answered all my ... Read more crazy questions and helped my vision become a reality. They truly made this part of wedding planning easy. All of my other vendors said that the staff was the best to work with and were all very efficient. The room itself is gorgeous and fit my 170 guest count comfortable with room to spare. One issue I had at other sites was the motif of the room and being hard to fit my color scheme. Any color and style goes in this room and you can add so much with their lighting options. I highly recommend this venue!

C
Chelsey

Married on 03/23/2018

Definitely the perfect venue for our evening cocktail hour and reception to our wedding! We had the pleasure of working with Ebony at the Norris Pavillion for our March 2018 wedding. Ebony was ... Read more extremely helpful with all the set up/layout of how my husband and I wanted our reception. She was so easy to work with, especially when she seemlessly transitioned into this role when we were working with a previous employee. She responded to all of our emails in a timely manner and was always available to meet in person, which made communication much easier. She was great! The venue itself is beautiful and very customizable to your taste. They have sliders to an outdoor space where you can keep open to make the ballroom feel even bigger, and can create great flow for the reception. Their lighting options are perfect! This helped us limit decorations on our end since the venue provided so options for that, and could help make the space look like a wedding reception. We had about 140 people attend, and it was definitely large enough for people to move around and just enjoy the space. As mentioned, for the Norris Pavillion, it is very customizable. This means a lot of the items needed are a la carte. Especially for rentals. Meaning, you have to find rentals for linen/napkins, other chairs (if you dont like what they offer), etc; additional bars for the outdoor space IF you need an extra one. Most venues we saw were a la carte, so we didnt mind, but a good thing to keep in mind. All in all, I highly recommend this venue, and would definitely use it again for a personal party. The price, the Norris Pavillion employees, and location was everything I hoped for and more. Thank you again to the Norris Pavillion and Ebony for making our special day one to remember.

Emma
Emma

Married on 10/14/2017

Had the most amazing wedding reception at the Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion! The whole ambiance was beautiful and it was all thanks to Lara. Lara is the most amazing, kind, funny, helpful, and overall ... Read more professional director. She helped bring our vision to life and was there every step of the way. She made everything really easy and was always available and quick to respond. I would recommend this venue over and over. We really liked that we could provide our own alcohol, rentals (plates, glasses, utensils) are included, and the you get to utilize the entire building. And the marquee is so cool!