Harmon Entertainment

West Fargo, ND · View map · Visit website

About Harmon Entertainment

Harmon Entertainment is a premier wedding DJ and MC company based in West Fargo, North Dakota. For more than 19 years, they have provided entertainment services to the local area that surrounds North Dakota, including South Dakota and Minnesota. Using professionally mixed upbeat music and high-end party equipment, Harmon Entertainment offers a stress-free, organized, and entertaining experience for the couples and their guests.

As a complimentary gift for the couples, Harmon Entertainment provides a 5-week dance lesson, free of charge, and helps with a choreographed first dance. They discuss and coordinate each couple's preferences and desires before their special day. This company plays and mixes tunes from multiple genres, ranging from country to international, oldies to hip hop, jazz to rock, and more. Harmon Entertainment offers the following services:

• Consultations

Featured
Bethany

Married on 12/29/2018

Winter wedding

We were EXTREMELY happy having Harmon Entertainment as our wedding DJ. We were researching DJ’s to have at our unique venue and after meeting with Troy I knew they were the missing piece to our ... Read more wedding reception. Marcus was so organized, helpful, and professional. Our guests had a blast and our dance floor was full!

B
Brittany Zacharias

Getting married on 04/03/2020

Invest in your dj!

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Harmon Entertainment as our DJ for our special day. Our MC was Tom Brenner, and he was phenomenal. My husband and I were not bias in this opinion, as our ... Read more guests raved about the professionalism of the crew that was with us that night (Tom had a shadow). I would hands down recommend Harmon Entertainment for your wedding entertainment! You can surely tell that the training they receive is extensive, and they do such an incredible job.

B
Becky

Married on 04/27/2019

They were very thorough, easy to work with and truly brought the life to the party. They are personable and professional. Joe was amazing!!!

Joe was amazing at everything he did on our wedding day! From the ceremony to the reception, he was flawless. He made everything run so smoothly, we couldn’t have asked for a better experience! We ... Read more heard nothing but positive feedback from our guests and everyone was down right wowed!! Two thumbs up and I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have a great experience on their wedding day!!