Harmon Entertainment

West Fargo, ND · View map · Visit website

About Harmon Entertainment

Harmon Entertainment is a premier wedding DJ and MC company based in West Fargo, North Dakota. For more than 19 years, they have provided entertainment services to the local area that surrounds North Dakota, including South Dakota and Minnesota. Using professionally mixed upbeat music and high-end party equipment, Harmon Entertainment offers a stress-free, organized, and entertaining experience for the couples and their guests.

As a complimentary gift for the couples, Harmon Entertainment provides a 5-week dance lesson, free of charge. They discuss and coordinate each couple's preferences and desires before their special day. This company plays and mixes tunes from multiple genres, ranging from country to international, oldies to hip hop, jazz to rock, and more. Harmon Entertainment offers the following services:

• Consultations

Featured
Amanda Weyrauch Schmidt

Married on 06/22/2019

Personable

From the first meeting we had with Dave, we knew we had to have him as our DJ. My fiancé and I both agreed that a DJ can either make or break a wedding reception, and it was something we were willing ... Read more to spend money on. Dave was with us through the entire wedding planning process. This included our reception floor plan, helping us pick between buffet and plated meals, sending out itineraries to our parents and wedding party, etc. He made our reception personable, fun, and kept everyone on their toes. I don’t think there was ever a time throughout the night that the dance floor was not packed, in fact, Dave was out there with us showing us how it’s done. How cool is it to be dancing next to your DJ...? Our guests could all attest that it was one of the best receptions that they had ever been to. If I could recommend Harmon entertainment over a 10/10, I would. I can 100% say that our wedding would not have been even half as special as it was without having Dave apart of it. Thank you Dave, for being apart of our special day. We cannot thank you enough.

B
Brittany Zacharias

Getting married on 04/03/2020

Invest in your dj!

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Harmon Entertainment as our DJ for our special day. Our MC was Tom Brenner, and he was phenomenal. My husband and I were not bias in this opinion, as our ... Read more guests raved about the professionalism of the crew that was with us that night (Tom had a shadow). I would hands down recommend Harmon Entertainment for your wedding entertainment! You can surely tell that the training they receive is extensive, and they do such an incredible job.

SnoBunnii9275
Hannah

Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing experience

Tom was awesome.. Everyone complimented on how great he was.. He made the night fun and memorable! 5 STARS! Harmon Entertainment, Tom thank you so much. Read more Tom was awesome..everyone complimented on how great he was..he made the night fun and memorable!!! 5 STARS! Harmon Entertainment, Tom thank you so much.