Harmony Preserve Weddings and Events

Saint Cloud, FL · View map · Visit website

About Harmony Preserve Weddings and Events

Harmony Preserve Weddings and Events is a wedding venue and event planners specialist located in Saint Cloud, Florida. From rustic outdoor weddings to grand ballroom receptions, the company’s professional and dedicated staff strive to work closely with every couple to create the dream wedding they’ve always envisioned.

Facilities and Capacity

Built on 260-acres of beautiful wildlife preservation, the venue provides various indoor and outdoor event spaces. All outdoor venues are privately situated and enclosed by nature, including two lakefront ceremony sites. The Cat Lake ceremony site features stunning views of the waters-edge and lush green forests. Couples can exchange vows along the water's edge or in the unique oak tree canopy. For beautifully arranged indoor ceremonies and receptions, the Magnolia Room has played host to many glamorous wedding celebrations and other special events. Featuring floor to ceiling windows, panoramic views of the golf course, and double doors leading to the courtyard, the room can make use of additional outdoor space for celebrations that run long into the night. For more information regarding event spaces and other facilities, couples can contact the venue’s staff directly through their official website and email.

Harmony Preserve Weddings and Events offers every couple with a range of event services and rental items to ensure the planning process runs as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. Their event planners will guide couples through every stage of the planning process, making sure every aspect of the big day is covered, from the initial planning to the final dance of the evening, with no small detail overlooked. Other event services and rental items include but are not limited to:

• Bridal suite
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Tables and chairs
  • Linens
  • Fine china, glassware, and flatware
  • Wedding packages
  • Bar and catering services
  • Altar and arches

Location

The venue is perfectly located just outside of Orlando and away from the noise of the big city, allowing couples and guests to enjoy each other's company with a private and natural setting. For guests traveling from further afield, Orlando International Airport is approximately a 40-minute drive away.

40 Reviews for Harmony Preserve Weddings and Events

40 Harmony Preserve Weddings and Events Reviews

P
Featured
Paige

Married on 06/16/2012

The only word that I can use to describe my experience with Harmony Golf Preserve and Michelle is Perfect! From the moment I laid eyes on Cat lake I was in love with the beauty of Harmony Golf ... Read more Preserve. Michelle was Incredible!!! She did everything in her power to make sure that my wedding day was a dream come true! She was always available to answer questions or to help give me ideas or just to calm me down before the wedding day. She went above and beyond to execute every little detail of the entire day and was a pleasure to work with! She made planning a wedding by myself in 3 months a piece of cake. She kept me stress free and confident that she would make my dream wedding a reality, wich she did. The setup of the ceremony and room was executed perfectly to my designs and the bridal suite is enormous! I was in there with 4 bridesmaids, 2 photographers and 2 hair and makeup ladies with all of their equipment and there was still room for everyone to lounge out on the couches. The property is breath taking and the food is delicious! All of my guest are still coming up to me and telling me how beautiful everything was and how good the food tasted. I had my perfect wedding and its all thanks to Michelle and Harmony Golf Preserve!!! I cannot thank them enough for all that they did for me and my husband. I highly recommend that you give Michelle a call for any of your event needs!!! She will go above and beyond to make all of your dreams come true, and your event perfect!! :)

A
Allison

Married on 07/02/2016

We planned our wedding in 2 months, yes 2! The beautiful views are what made us fall in love with Harmony. Then we were introduced to Jennifer who is amazing! She helped me every step of the way. From ... Read more picking out linen colors to table centerpieces, to picking out the menu and helping me find other vendors. Jennifer exceed my highest expectations all while keeping us within our tight budget. Our wedding was breathtaking. All of our guests were raving over our entire wedding. I can send you pictures. If I had the chance to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing. The food was amazing and the staff was incredibly. I am so thankful for Jennifer and the staff at Harmony Golf Preserve. They made our wedding a night no one will ever forget. Jennifer is one special person, not many people can do what she does. She has an extraordinary eye for detail, and always went above and beyond for us. She made sure all of our needs were met. She even had a special meal made for my one year old and then helped feed him for us. They truly gave me my dream wedding! I can't thank you enough! Allison Miller

G
glenn

Married on 06/05/2016

Speak with Jennifer A. , the Food and Beverage Manager, if you need assistance with anything. As a guy getting married for the first time, I was pretty clueless. But she helped me navigate all aspects ... Read more of the wedding ceremony and reception planning so that our events were successful. She gave us ideas to consider when we were selecting cultural and religious aspects to include, and she let us choose from a multitude of settings they have on the property for the location of the ceremony. She even let me customize the menu to my tastes! I can't imagine there being a more helpful staff or more idyllic venue that could have made my wedding better.