Harold Duarte

New Milford, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Harold Duarte

Harold Duarte is a wedding photographer in New Milford, New Jersey. In his photography, he aims to capture the beauty of each event, giving couples memories to cherish for the rest of their lives. Harold works hard to help take the stress out of the day, creating a relaxing and genuine environment. He has over 10 years of experience in the industry, and goes above and beyond to satisfy the needs of his clients and their special day.

Harold’s services extend to wedding day photos, destination weddings, wedding portraits, engagement shoots, boudoir shoots, and trash-the-dress sessions. He can provide his services as a solo photographer, or bring in a second shooter to help with more complex bookings. The photography style Harold Duarte uses is a mix of contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional approaches. He only books one event per day, allowing sessions at multiple locations as well as the option for additional hours. His services are covered by liability insurance, and he can also provide video capabilities. Final high-resolution images are available as:

• Albums

A
Featured
Alicia

Married on 04/20/2018

It’s really hard to put into words how amazing Harold and his team was for our special day! He was beyond attentive, the moment I needed something Harold was there and already knew what I was ... Read more thinking. He made sure we captured every moment I had planned for and then some! There was even a point where the florist forgot something and I didn’t know about it until after the fact when Harold was the one to get it resolved! I still gush over all the pictures (there are SOOO many) and video. Thank you Harold and Jordan for making our day so special and making sure we have the memories to last a lifetime!

Drea
Drea

Married on 08/04/2019

My wedding day!

Where do I begin. Harold was AMAZING! Harold really took control of the event in efforts to make sure we really got the best pictures possible. He was attentive, on time, and aggressive enough to ... Read more make sure everyone in the bridal party was doing what they were supposed to but ool enough for everyone to still love him ! He was genuinely there for our best interest and you can tell he loves what he does. It was 100 degrees outside or that’s what’s it felt like anyway in the middle of the day taking pictures, dressed in black and not for one second did he complain or cut our time short because of any sweating or being uncomfortable because god knows we were hot! Instead he made sure he got everything he needed and all the great shots that he thought were necessary to get to assure we have the best wedding photos we could possibly have. He was sensitive to the fact I didn’t want to spend my whole reception taking pictures, however made sure we got sunset pictures and some night time pictures and group family photos but not in an over whelming way. I felt trust in him and the way he was so into getting right angles and making sure little details like a car passing or a person out of place in the background, were out of the way. He was perfect, he made the day seem perfect and he was calm and stress free which made me calm and stress free. I would recommend Harold for ANY event you have because he is the ultimate photographer and really loves what he does. You won’t be disappointed !!!!!

Amanda
Amanda Williams

Married on 01/26/2019

Made our day better than we could have imagined

So I will be writing 2 reviews. Which I almost never do but I was so excited by the enthusiasm and dedication I was shown I just have to share my experience today before I even get the final photos ... Read more and video! Now I will start by saying if you are even considering another photographer you are making a huge mistake. After my first meeting I knew I had made the right decision in hiring him for our wedding. He is so friendly & kind and truly cares about you and your dream for your wedding. In our first meeting he mentioned "if you need anything that day you let me know & I will take care of it." Thinking he was joking, I jokingly said "all we're gonna need is a starbucks frap for me & a redbull for him and we'll be able to make it through the day" and wouldn't you know first thing when he got to us he really brought us our drinks! As well as asked if there was anything we needed or forgot and he would run to get it! They were so careful to help us pose each shot and make sure they got every moment of our day. Me and my mother were joking all day that they were nowhere yet everywhere. They weren't in the way of the moments at all yet every time we turned around they were making sure to get photos of everyone, cake, decorations, dancing, every photo we asked for and a million others. Every little detail & special moment of it they were there. And even helped me keep some secrets for a few surprises we had planned through the day. I cannot ever thank them enough for all the work they put in to making our wedding day such an amazingly perfect experience!