Harp Music by Alexandra Mullins

Williamsburg, VA · View map

About Harp Music by Alexandra Mullins

I have been a professional harpist for over ten years, having recently graduated from Indiana University in 2016 with a BM in Harp Performance. I can provide elegant music of all kinds for a variety of occasions. I own both a pedal harp ideally suited for Classical, jazz, pop music, and several lever harps suited for folk or celtic and Medieval/Renaissance music. Along with performing as a solo artist across the US, I also regularly play for weddings, church services, special events, and with orchestras and chamber ensembles. Currently, I am a full time Itinerant Musician at Colonial Williamsburg performing folk music in 18th century costume.

9 Reviews for Harp Music by Alexandra Mullins

9 Harp Music by Alexandra Mullins Reviews

B
Britt

Married on 12/14/2018

Great all around!

Alex was friendly, accommodating, and professional throughout the entire wedding planning process. She is an amazing musician, and was happy to pose for pictures with my family and let my toddler ... Read more “explore” her instrument haha. We couldn’t have been happier with our choice, and highly recommend her!

Kalyn
Kalyn

Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful!

Alexandra was easy to work with, flexible, and professional. She provided beautiful music that couldn’t have made our day any more special! Read more Alexandra was easy to work with, flexible, and professional. She provided beautiful music that couldn’t have made our day any more special!

J
Jean

Married on 05/12/2018

Alexandra was a beautiful part of our ceremony and we're so glad to have had her at our wedding. Her music is so serene, and as the bride, my only regret is that I didn't get to hear her play while ... Read more the guests arrived!