Harp Music by Judy Seghers

1 Harp Music by Judy Seghers Reviews

Jen
Jen Prewitt

Married on 05/25/2019

One of the best musical talents in Louisiana!

Having Ms. Judy Seghers perform during our wedding ceremony was truly an amazing experience, and one of the best decisions we made to our wedding budget! Judy is a bonafide talent, and extremely down ... Read more down to earth, and easy to plan with. She is a consummate professional who takes her job/contract/role seriously. Her personality is a delight and she works extraordinarily well with other musicians. We hired Judy to perform with a New Orleans violinist, and from the moment I spoke with her via phone, she made me feel at ease. I contracted with Judy immediately, as her demeanor and experience fostered my trust. I watched her perform at the New Orleans Ritz Carlton, during their Saturday tea time. I was so pleased and impressed! Judy exceeded our expectations greatly! Judy contacted the other musician, and she compared that musicians' playlists to her own, highlighting for me what songs both she and the other musician could perform as a duo. I cannot adequately share how easy this made our song selections! Amazing work! Our guests are still raving about the complementary aspect of Judy's harp music! We had a romantic outdoor brunch wedding ceremony and an indoor reception, and Judy had no issues transitioning for both settings, quickly and easily. Judy's pricing is such a bargain and incredibly reasonable! She is very accommodating regarding any requests and song selections and Judy learned songs for our ceremony, not on her existing playlist! Wow! How impressive! I wish I lived in Louisiana, so I could hire her more often! We are ecstatic we found Judy's services on Wedding Wire and you will be also when you choose to contract for her services. Thank you, Judy, for making our special day such a dream come true! Much love to you always!

Harp Music by Judy Seghers FAQ