Harp & Olive

Hendersonville, Tennessee · View map

About Harp & Olive

I'm Rachael! A natural light wedding + family photographer based in Nashville, TN. I believe in the magic of wedding days, and think that family photographs belong hanging on the walls of your home.

Let's go chasing light and scrunchy-nosed smiles for the most romantic images that tell the story of your wedding day.

I live with my handsome hubs and our three kiddos. I survive on coffee, Jesus, and a little red wine. Target is my love language and I'm always channeling my inner Joanna Gaines. If my husband would let me shiplap everything...I would!

I'm known for getting the dance party started (I can be your hype girl), and delivering you a wedding experience that goes beyond and above. I can't wait to celebrate you. Let's chat!

1 Reviews for Harp & Olive

1 Harp & Olive Reviews

A
Ashlee Paxton

Married on 05/13/2019

AMAZING and friendly service!

Rachael did an AMAZING job with my bridal portraits. She was easy to work with, flexible, and passionate. She was committed to making sure I had the absolute best shots to treasure for years to come. ... Read more Her turnover time was quick and her work was remarkable. We will absolutely be using her again! She is committed to doing a great job and her work shows!!

Harp & Olive FAQ