Harp & Soul

Pottstown, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Harp & Soul

Harp & Soul is a renowned wedding music group serving Atlanta, Georgia and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This talented band of musicians has traveled the nation giving outstanding instrumental performances for weddings and corporate events alike. Nichole Rohrback is an Atlanta-based harpist and Philadelphia native/ part-time resident. As founder of Harp and Soul, her reputation as a leading solo instrumentalist and music coordinator has brought Harp & Soul to national acclaim. Harp & Soul has performed live for over 1000 events, and will be excited to perform for yours too.

Experience
Nichole Rohrbach is a premier solo harpist and music planner in both Georgia and Pennsylvania. She maintains a part-time residence in the Greater Phimadelphia Area as well as a residence in Atlanta where she enjoys performing both as a solo and ensemble musician for a variety of events, concerts and weddings. The ensemble has gained many prestigious corporate clients including BMW, Ritz Carlton Philadelphia, Heartis, Radnor Valley Country Club, Susan B. Anthony Foundation, One Atlantic Events and many others.

Harp & Soul offers solo harp as the primary option with violin, cello, piano, flute, and cajon as options to upgrade from a solo to a duo or ensemble for the effect of full band feel. Harp & Soul can provide music for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and/or reception. They offer several different packages which can be upgraded to include custom song requests, outdoor and destination wedding venues, and extended performances.

33 Reviews for Harp & Soul

33 Harp & Soul Reviews

D
Featured
Devan

Married on 11/18/2018

Magical Musicians

These ladies did an AMAZING job! Everyone talked about these ladies! Thank you, thank you, thank you for being part of our special day, Harp & Soul. The music sounded so beautiful! We are so ... Read more happy that we chose Harp &Soul! A huge shout out to Nichole for being flexible and for making sure to reach out every step of the way. We appreciated the constant support. We also really appreciated the choice of consultation that Nichole allows to occur before making a decision to book. If you’re looking for great musicians to add to your special day, I would recommend Harp and Soul all the way! Thank you for making our special day truly magical! 😊

S
Susan

Married on 12/02/2017

We used Harp and Soul for my daughter's wedding at Carl House on Dec. 2, 2017. We could not have been more pleased with their performance - beautiful and outstanding! Nichole was very easy to work ... Read more with and made great suggestions. These ladies are true professionals and knew exactly what to do without any 'hand-holding'. They played prior to and during the ceremony and during the cocktail hour. We have been getting so many compliments since the wedding and I would have no hesitation in recommending them highly. They truly the elegant touch we were hoping for and we will definitely use them again when the need arises! I will add photos as soon as possible.

A
Allison

Married on 08/12/2017

Nichole was amazing on my wedding day. Although, I didn’t get to enjoy most of her music, my family still talks about “the girl on the harp” at my wedding. Nichole is very professional and made my ... Read more vision come to life. Thank you so much!